Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 2)

I believe so :sunglasses: :grin: :thinking: The way your plants grow. Going to be stellar Dman.
Could always chop some branches of. :thinking:

10 Likes

WOW!! Looking great Brother, super healthy and vibrant :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Thank you Dan , @Dforce & @OGIncognito yalls kind words are deeply appreciated. :v::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Yeah man! Get ready for the beast show! Look forward to seeing the canna-explosion. Gotta let 'em grow! They are loving what you’re doing. :v: :blush:

Hope yer high as :giraffe: :lips:'s !! and :monkey: 's :briefs: too!

6 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother I appreciate your kind words and encouragement. The Shelavetha is gonna be frigin huge. It’s got a extremely long flower time. I think 12 to 14 weeks. So she’s gonna be the one to watch. I hope your doin well and high as :giraffe::lips: ‘s as well :v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

So mine have been in flower since February 27th. I believe It took like 4 to 5 weeks to show any sign of flip. Now it’s been almost 11 weeks in flower, and I’m thinking at LEAST 6 more for one plant, and no clue on the other.
Going to ba interesting to see what yours do in the autopots. :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree:.

7 Likes

Nice @Dman1969 , just gave my auto pot canidates their first feed of AN of 500 ppm, the AN took my PH from 7.7 down to 6.4 is this normal, not complaining just curious. Retest tap water and yep 7.7 meter seems to be right.

7 Likes

Different nutrients can raise or lower ph. I know cal-mag and silica lower my ph. I wouldn’t sweat it unless your havin to use a :poop: load of ph up :arrow_up: or down. And if you use cal-mag or silica be sure to mix them before any other nutes are added to the water. :v::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Thank you Dman have not used calmag or Silica as of yet

6 Likes

I use cal-mag and didn’t know you were supposed to mix it in first. What is the reasoning for it?

5 Likes

@Mucluc Brother It interacts negatively to some nutes when it’s undiluted. I think it’s the reason for the sludge in my res. So far so good. By the way I just learned this. :v::call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Silica is really good for strong branches and a bunch of other technical stuff that’s good for your plants. I use cal-mag because I don’t use epsom salt and the calcium is always a plus. I use it religiously from start to finish :v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Looking great @Dman1969 Ya, Id say they’re ready to flip all right :laughing: your gonna have some monsters. But who doesn’t love watching a monster grow?!
I recently learned that when mixing nutes the ph down or up should also be diluted first before adding to the nute mix. I only ph in my cloner since I’m in living soil. Thought it was good to know.
Have a great week :v::green_heart::dash:

7 Likes

Thank you for that priceless info My Sister I didn’t know that. I hope you and yours are havin a great week as well. :pray::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Here’s a pic today. I Flipped Sunday so its on. :sunglasses: notice in the pic I circled the six plants. Notice the one center back. Shelavetha is gonna gonna be a beast. She topped herself twice and I topped her once. and I dread the underskirt work I gotta do. But that’s a good problem :wink::v::call_me_hand:

15 Likes

Looking awesome in there bro!

8 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother :v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

This is going to be fun to watch, that Sheelavathi is definitely going to be massive :thinking: :grin: Looks awesome Sir. :v: Can you post it on the clave? I’m sure Gary would like to see :eyes: it.

6 Likes

Yes you have a lot of trimming to do. I just flipped my blueberry 6 days ago. So we will have a race to the end. Good luck the plants look splendiferous. :v::v:

7 Likes

Looking awesome D, gonna be a beautiful canopy of flowers :sunglasses: :v: :heart:

7 Likes