Dman1969’s Growin Journal 📓 (Part 2)

The GDP and O Hello Berry will be rock hard nugs and probably 8 to 10 ozs each I’ll post pics when I chop. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

17 Likes

Woohoo congrats on another successful harvest brother!!

I run into this problem every time I run photos and autos.

I haven’t learned from my mistakes yet, but you have!! :joy:

Thankfully, at the moment, all I’m running is photos.
It’s been too long since I’ve had a harvest!

12 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother. I was in a hurry for weed and didn’t think it through. I will stick to one type (preferably photos) from now on. The autos are damn good smoke just larfy. The Widow Sour Puss has some decent density buds. Haven’t sampled it yet.

:v::call_me_hand:

18 Likes

Out of love :heart:
But she is beautiful :star_struck:

8 Likes

Well done Sir. Beautiful. have a bunch of chit that I use for stacking for the shorter ones. I always seem to get different size no matter what I do :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

It’s a little difficult to raise the autopots. They are easy to spring leaks. I could probably raise the pot 6” without too much trouble with the lines. I’m actually thinking about having a separate Rez for each pot. Then I control each plant. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Very impressed in your harvest. I see youve mentioned the dark hrs befor harvest. Thats kind interesting.

5 Likes

@Bunger64 Thank you :pray: Brother. Some ppl say it doesn’t do anything some say it works. I say I’m gonna keep doin it. Because i see a difference. Plus the famine and cool temps help trich production too. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

I think im grasping didnt understand the
famine mode. No feeding in the cooler dark place before harvesting

6 Likes

I quit feeding and watering 3 days before I go total darkness for 3 more days. I keep the temps in the lower 60’s the final week. The plant thinks it’s the end and goes into overdrive to finish up. I hope this helps explain it. :v::call_me_hand:

11 Likes

So you have different strains, I’m sure they are not all ready for no nutes and no lighting at the same time. With my setup, 1 res feeding all 12 plants in one tent, I’m not sure I could do this unless I moved the plant that was ready out of that tent. I do have a small tent 4’x4’ I could move it into, just not hook it up to water or nutes for 3 days, then no lights for 3 days. Just trying to wrap my fried mind :thinking::rofl::face_with_spiral_eyes: around how to do this. Lol

4 Likes

And excellent journal, took me a week to read through and get all caught up, but well worth the read, and thank you for all the knowledge you shared.

6 Likes

Thank you :pray: I’m glad I was able to help you gain knowledge. 99% of mine came from right here. And I am humbled by you kind words Brother

Yes I grow 6 different strains at a time. When one is almost done I turn that valve off on the autopot system. Everything else is the same. After 3 or 4 days the pot will be empty and light. Then I put in in my closet with a fan isolating the air for 48 hrs. Then you chop. I’m doin 72 hrs rite now But you got to keep your humidity in check. Don’t want any mold. The good thing about starving it is it gets rid of the water. And you are starting your drying in a round about way. :sunglasses: :v::call_me_hand:

13 Likes

Yay I’m a legal pothead!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

14 Likes

Congratulations My Brother. :+1:
Nice one. :clap::clap:

:v::pray:

7 Likes

Woot, woot!! :partying_face: :dancing_women: :piñata:

9 Likes

Congrats Brother :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Thank you :pray: Barry , Dan & @OGIncognito i appreciate y’all :v::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Congratulations :tada::clap: Growmie on harvest and card!!! Plants looking :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

6 Likes

Thank you :pray: Brother I’ll be posting more pic’s as the harvest and dry goes along. Here’s the GDP hangin most of it anyway

This is the two widow sour puss I’m dry trimmin these as much as I hate too. I chopped each plant whole.

And this is the O Hello Berry that I will chop tomorrow that will be 5 days dark on her.

:v::call_me_hand:

22 Likes