DIY Grow Box for cold garage

I am testing the concept of an insulated box for cold rooms. I have noticed that every kind of all included grow boxes are out there…tent kits…stealth kits…shelf kits…outdoor kits. I see a market for an insulated box with heating and cooling for areas with no environment controls. Sheds…unheated and un cooled garages. So I sat down and built a concept box. I did not research indoor grows well enough though.

I am trying to get an autoflower to veg and flower to produce (amd produce well)so I can begin to design a marketable insulated grow box below 500 dollars all things included.

With this as my start, i have found this to be engaging and enjoyable. I grow outdoors, but with all these states legalizing growing there may be a chance for a side hustle of building and selling these boxes.

I must admit, I now am wanting this to have results like your stealth box for personal reasons, i am really enjoying this process. So in order to keep total prototype build price down amd produce desirable results, i am trying to maximize yeild for two reasons. Prove the box is capable amd grow the finest I can for personal pride.

I do appreciate all the input.

2 Likes