Dennis 62 simple grow #19

Good afternoon @Brainsacco1 so glad to hear that you are doing better today :pray: will keep you in my thoughts and prayers anyway my friend. Good luck with figuring out how to work with your phone, I feel ya. All good here today, my closet is smelling fantastic, touching any of these girls gets sticky :sweat_smile:

Lol here is my buddies grow this week, his tent is so full and stretched too much :sweat_smile: he has to get in and remove leaf for air flow and he may have to bend over the tops of super skunk and blue dream :smile:

Hope you are having a great day over there today :blush: take care :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thats a awesome closet. Your room has got to be pretty dank.

2 Likes

Your weed looks great. Your buddy is in trouble.

3 Likes

Thank you my friend @Bigb2 yes sir if I can smell it I know it must be bad :crazy_face: I am pretty nose blind I’m so use to it.
Hey @RightAway lol yes he is :rofl: my buddy is a good student, but instead of trying to control stretch he just raises lights, getting lots of stretch. When you only have 6 foot its easy to over grow lol. He will be bending for sure and luckily he has 100w boards like mine and they don’t burn leafs too much. He has autopots so exaggerated growth, he has a jungle to get thru to get air flow as well lol :laughing: And you want to know I had to talk him out of putting 6 in a 4x4 lol 4 was more than enough :wink: he will learn ha ha or not :rofl: Hope you guys are having a great week, thanks for the compliments, I am pretty pleased with the closet this grow, hard to tell which is a auto, and I still can’t get use to seeing sativa leafs in my closet :grinning: Happy growing yall and have a great week

4 Likes

@Dennis62 hey gromie, I hope your doing as good as your grow​:grin: forest of buds!! I got frustrated trying to figure out what’s going on with my camera :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I wanted to show you a picture of one of my side branches, it’s from the first node. It only has growth at top. So there will only be the bud at the very top with nothing growing anywhere below. First time I’ve ever seen that. There is another one with only growth in one spot below the top. I’m thinking maybe because I haven’t lollipoped it and with the tips growing buds at the top! I’ll leave em be. Tell me what you think, please! Even if my camera was working I couldn’t take a picture. Can’t do it with one hand. How did you take that picture showing your node spacing? Did your friend top his plants?Looks like they are touching the lights lol. All’s well today, just a little swelling & little pain​:blush: have a wonderful rest of your day and a great week ahead! Talk to you tomorrow my brother​:blush::v::heart::potted_plant::sun_with_face::us::muscle:

1 Like

@Dennis62 I almost forgot, are your friends plants budding? Can’t see any. Also, I thought a 4 by 4 was for 6 plants? :v:

1 Like

Good evening brother :pray: thanks, that is it, a forest of buds lol nice :+1: yes I thought I mentioned, I don’t usually count the single serrated leaf and branch bottom node, 9 times out of 10 that branch doesn’t produce much. And I top main stalk the one time, so did my buddy :crazy_face: and I leave all my branches alone, don’t worry all the important stuff happens in the stretch, and get more bud sites. After you get to top at 10 or 11 if you don’t count bottom one, then a short veg period till she gets to about 18 inches, just 6 more inches, thats only a week or so then flip her. :wink: then the magic happens lol. Simple and fast = more grows a year. And you can see my buddy more than filled and his almost grew too tall, yeah the sativa dominant strain went into the light lol and he will have to adjust the hanger or bend branches on that one :rofl: 1 reason for indica only lol. And as I said they were topped, and yes he has buds and bud sites and are about a week into flower and should have stopped stretching.

His tallest plant is 48 inches :flushed: and he has a tent just like yours. But he also has tall 3.9 gallon pots with the watering base, it’s not surprising he is in the light lol. Anyway
I do one handed pictures with my phone and separate the plant with the other, you are right its not easy lol and my phone camera sucks too. Happy to hear your doing better today :blush: yes nice day here, I am sitting here waiting, one of my granddaughters is stopping by for a visit tonight, she works for a gold mine and lives in the next bigger town 75 miles away :grinning: Great visit :grin: my heart is full :blush: anyway my friend I hope I answered your questions, holler at ya tomorrow afternoon. Have a great evening :innocent:

4 Likes

A good reason to stick to sativa or indica on a grow. Those sativas wont stop stretching for at least 2 more weeks, imo. If they are only on week one of flower…how much headspace does your buddy have left ??? He’s really in trouble. Autos only was showing a way to slow them down by removing the primary leaves right at the growing tips without removing the tip. Might be something he could try.

4 Likes

Hey brother my buddy is about 20 days since flip, they are just getting hedgehogs or what I call week 1 of flower, he had a fairly long transition time, but he should be at the end of the streach, he is fine, he will have to adjust the hanger or bend branches lol :laughing: He had a chance to control (past) with the lights, but he gets lazy on two important periods, the stretch and the harvest, drives me crazy :crazy_face: I also had a long transition on my photos, but week 1 was 3 weeks after flip :wink: he only has 6 inches of head space, but with these 100w boards the leafs can touch the boards and not burn, he can gain another 6 to 8 inches by rearranging the hangers, so he should be fine :+1: thanks for the concern my friend, appreciate it brother @RightAway just a miscommunication :innocent: never heard of it leaf removal tip, interesting :grin: Hopefully you are having a great day man

3 Likes

Good Morning, just waking up and having a coffee…I’ve had a great day, thank you for asking. Working on finding a good used car. My 10cyl. Triton 1 ton dumptruck is on the block for sale. Its let me down for the last time. LoL . As for the upper leaf removal to slow growth, @Autos-only showed with pictures how to perform the procedure. Autos , would you mind posting those photos here? I know its a pita to find probably but I can’t explain it in words adequately, and your pictorial left nothing to the imagination. Thank you Brother Autos. This may be the procedure that would be most beneficial to your buddy. Happy Growing :blush:

4 Likes

Heck yeah you can post pics here,I am always up for learning my friend :grin: thanks @RightAway

3 Likes

Good afternoon yall here we are in week 9 photos day 68 week 2 .5 flower and week 8 auto day 61 week 4.5 flower :v: watering today I added full tablespoon of pk booster to all bumping up my ppms

And I decided to shoot a couple pics in flash mode so you can see the shiny tricomes :grin:
LA ultra

Pineapple express auto in the middle

Goldleaf

Well I am going to have to water as soon as I start my coffee in the morning cuz these girls are bone dry after 2 days :sweat_smile: anyway yall hope everyone is having a great week, happy growing yall

10 Likes

Sorry just saw your tag. This is the process I use.
First picture is me removing some of the main stem leaves followed by 24 hours later then 5 days later.

3 Likes

The next day growth is amazing, thanks my friend @Autos-only beautiful plants :v:Thanks for posting for me, need to check out your grow; I started today :grinning: hope you have a great week

4 Likes

@Dennis62 hey buddy I forgot my number for wed. Was 250 ppm’s. I’ll do another one Friday. I hope your doing well!!

3 Likes

Hey brother @Brainsacco1 250 is probably where it will level out if you don’t add anything, I’m sure she is still dark green and not missing anything but you could add some veg nutes to bring ppms up, I have dry amendments to add if ppms get low. But will be fine till you start flowering nutes I’m sure.
Yes sir all is well here thank you :blush: hope you are doing better my friend :pray: take care :innocent:

3 Likes

Thank brother!! I hope you do too!

2 Likes

@Dennis62 wow all of the plants on your site look Great!! Good work everyone :+1: I’ll start my vegging nutes tomorrow. Any suggestions on the ppms? I normally would go for between 800 to a 1000 pms. But I’ll take whatever advice you recommend. I’m not familiar with photos. :v: I hope everyone is doing well :heart:

3 Likes

Hey brother I would add about half that 4 to 500 as you never know how much time released nutes release, you should be able to flip to flowering nutes soon instead of veg :grin: should be fine. All good here man thanks for the compliment @Brainsacco1 hope you are having a great day over yonder :innocent:

3 Likes

@Dennis62 good morning my friend :v: I wrote a not so nice letter to Vivosun & they sent me another tent, the problem is it’s the exact same tent :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: so now I have 2 that won’t do me any good for photos! Wtf​:crazy_face: I guess I’ll be using dark colored blankets or sheets :crazy_face: the only problem with that is it’s going to get pretty warm in there. I hope your day is starting out good!!! And better than mine lol.

2 Likes