Dennis 62 simple grow #19

She’s fine at 13 :blush: and looks like you are about right I circle just outside the leafs tips, looks perfect :grin:
She is right on schedule my friend :+1:

4 Likes

Ahh poop I tried to edit too late and it made me throw away whole post, I was saying 13 inches is fine buddy, yes it looks like your doing a great job with her, shes right on schedule, I pour just so the water doesn’t touch the leafs tip :smile: looking fantastic. I hope you satisfied your munchies my friend have a great evening :innocent: @Brainsacco1

2 Likes

Preview of next week the bigger ones :grin:

@Brainsacco1

6 Likes

Thank you brother!! Yes 2 big bowels of cereal 2 orange’s & a big bowl of chicken noodle soup and I’ll probably eat something else before I crash out lol. Probably a big bowl of watermelon :grin: every night I eat until it hurts :face_with_head_bandage:. I lost 14 pounds about a month ago because of the stomach problems I was having & once I started feeling better it didn’t take long to gain it back and then some lol. I hope you had a great day and have a great evening! I’ll check in tomorrow after I water my girl. :v::potted_plant::sun_with_face::heart::us::muscle:… Didn’t lose any emojis :joy:

2 Likes

Your starting another grow?

2 Likes

No what your girl in a week :grin: mine at two weeks

2 Likes

Ok, I hope so :smiling_face:

2 Likes

If it looks like that I’ll be tickled green. I haven’t had one look that good at 2 weeks in a long time. :crossed_fingers: Even with ffof.

2 Likes

Hope so for you brother, results are repeatable my friend, have a great evening man holler at ya tomorrow :innocent:

2 Likes

Good evening yall just a quick update here where all 3 girls are now consuming a gallon every other day, all are light pot after 2 days :yum: easy… I am not exactly sure why LA Ultra is still a little high for being the beast she is, could be a hot bag of miracle grow, see how she looks next watering :thinking: 1300 is not crazy so ?
Both Goldleaf and Pineapple express auto are consuming nutes and both are getting there 1st top dressing of flowering nutes next watering.

Anyway all good here just watering and feeding/ cal mag and the stretch is on :grin: till next time yall
Hey @Brainsacco1 hope all is well, hopefully all is good with you today :blush: have a great evening :innocent:

3 Likes

Hey brother I hope you are doing well, been busy with spring prep on a building swamp cooler and the weeds were terrible this year :grinning: I was going to suggest watering with 2 16oz cups one around the stalk to go deeper and one around the outer edge of the leafs tomorrow :+1:should be able to do every 2 or 3 days increasing amounts each time. Hope you are doing well bro goodnight :innocent: @Brainsacco1

2 Likes

@Dennis62 good day my friend :blush: that’s funny, last night I was thinking about how I was going to do my next watering. Thank you for sharing :pray: also when do you think I should start watering to some run off so I can check the ppm?. Since my last watering the second set of true leaves grew twice the size as they were :grin: in one day!!! I can’t wait for the next watering to see how much it grows the following day :wink: I sure do appreciate you helping me :heart: until next time "cheers brother :+1::v:

2 Likes

Hey brother glad she is taking off, love to see pics it is helpful to see. Around week 3 is when we water to run off, still protecting from over by watering only to the size of the plant. Although if you choose to water to run off now you can, but judging when to water again gets wonky because the plant is living in the upper portion of the soil and consumes water there while the bottom stays damp longer. But possible. The growth is crazy over the next couple weeks, shoot me a picture when you get a chance :innocent: all good here brother :pray: @Brainsacco1 holler at me anytime today ill be around today

4 Likes

@Dennis62 hello gromie, here’s the little one today. Looking good :blush:. I’ll continue to water the way you recommend. I don’t want to take any chances of screwing it up. I’m very pleased with what she is doing! Also received my beans from Zamnesia, only took 5 days counting Sunday. I think they have a store in N.C. otherwise it would have taken longer I’m sure, and they all look very healthy :+1: not undersized or pale looking. I hope your feeling well today :100:

:v::sun_with_face::potted_plant::heart:

4 Likes

@Dennis62 Brother You work miracles in a 2x4 closet !!! Really impressed with what You are doing…Happy Growing

3 Likes

I agree with @RightAway you should be proud of your grows​:100: they look marvelous every time :+1: if my grow is anything like yours I’ll be very happy!! And will stick to your method of growing from here on out. Hey brother @RightAway tag me on your grow if you don’t mind? :v::potted_plant::heart:

2 Likes

Hey brother yep getting fat little indica leafs lol :laughing: doing well for sure, 2 days from now we are going to be wetting a bigger area around and need to use at least 2 16oz around the leafs drip line 1 16oz cup at the stalk, not quite 1/2 gallon, then she is really going to go crazy :grin: glad you got your beans and they look healthy, I have been lucky with all the seed sellers I’ve used and got all viable seeds. Hell yes I am proud of perfecting what I do, and appreciate all you guys for the compliments, I have to say its close to the hydro grows I see here :smile: but I still insist miracle grow potting mix is not soil!!! And I believe that what I do with mine people can repeat pretty close with other mediums like foxfarm ocean forest and happy frog and other well draining mediums. It is not just the miracle grow. Giving the seedings a nice environment with moisture and nutes, they don’t have to live off its cotyledon and they don’t stress so no slow down at any stage. But its a no brainer, water a weed properly and it doesn’t matter strain or auto or photos :thinking: oh its helpful to feed :wink: or have a medium that has nutes. Enough about my grow and all lol :laughing: thanks again both @Brainsacco1 and @RightAway … Brian this plant in my opinion now has her first true leafs so no longer a seedling :grin: vegging she is… now this one is going to be put outside in a couple weeks??? Let me know this I have a few suggestions if so. Anyway my friend have a great evening and I will holler at you soon :innocent:

4 Likes

Hey guys here we are with a lot of numbers lol :rofl: For the photos week 6 day 44 for the auto week 5 day 37 and week 1 flowering and 10 days since flip, both LA Ultra and Goldleaf are taking a fairly long transition, today both have their first pistols, a long way before I call it week 1 lol.
Closet is filling up nicely

All the branches are reaching up and canopies being built
Goldleaf is not stretching very much but building nodes on her branches pretty nicely

LA ultra is building a beautiful canopy all her branches are coming up at once filling out great :+1:

Pineapple express auto is not going to be a great yielding plant but will see how her buds fill out, looks to be high calyx to leaf ratio :grinning: that is great :+1: and I am calling this week 1 flower

I decided to just go with cal mag to with all 3 and ppms are looking pretty good still

Hopefully everyone is doing well this weekend and growing happy :blush:

7 Likes

Hello Mr D. No I won’t be putting her outside anymore. No need to take any chances with all of those critters out there. So I marked down the date for the beginning of veg. Only 4 days to get there :open_mouth: that’s the fastest that’s ever happened :+1: your girls are looking very happy and healthy :heart::+1: I hope your doing well! All’s good here. :v::sun_with_face::potted_plant::heart:

2 Likes

Hey man oh okay got you on the outdoors, yes your girl is off and running :laughing: do you have a plan? As you see I top at 10th set of leaf leaving 18 branches, flip at 18 inches, then it becomes a medium sized bush. This is the fastest method I’ve found for the yield. More topping or lst the longer the veg cycle, but possible bigger yield. I go with quick more harvest per year :grin: just some food for thought cuz things go really fast here in the next couple weeks :sweat_smile: I am having a great day over here, hope you are doing great as well :innocent:

3 Likes