Debbie Does Autos Grow 4

Whichever. My wife was blessed/cursed with massive breasts, so 1x-3x all fit her :joy: she swims in them everywhere but the boobs but that’s life I think.
That is to say, anything will fit one or the other of us, so you can’t lose! :wink:

4 Likes

I’ll send both if they fit in the box, unless @Mark0427 wants the pink one, I offered it to him first.
If anyone wants to buy one from me tag me on IG, made to order

2 Likes

Send it her way. Lol. Like I said u don’t have to send me anything Deb. I will be otaye

1 Like

I want to send you something, I made these for you 3 people who are so very special and helpful to me.

3 Likes

I thought they were supposed to have light? The sponsored kit folks say to give them 24 hours of light until they sprout, which has worked for me, but I like to hear other opinions/methods.

2 Likes

If I have the seed in a cup of water or napkin it’s in dark if in pot waiting to show it’s under light. The light will help keep the area warm for things to happen faster.

4 Likes

@Mark0427 @Jaydawg6528 You will notice that the Titties is very poorly trimmed. This is because of the sap that was oozing out of her was on the leaves and I was having a hard time with the thought of throwing that in my concentrate stash, and it still tastes so sweet and lovely. I’m sure you will enjoy, I wish I could have sent more but my next grow is stalled (again) and I’m already panicking about running out of weed.
I hope you enjoy the samples and the shirts which are a token of my esteem.
Love you guys

3 Likes

If it’s gonna cut u short keep what u send me for urself. I have plenty of stuff here to burn hell I have like 2 lbs of buds and trim stuff I need to wash or something and cannot see bubble wash as the bags take forever to drain and I have alot to do so it will be a beotch lol. Need some damn everclear so I can qwet it all. Hell even if I have to send the qwet to someone to use for edibles. Lol. It’ll be CBD widow zkittlez GDP cheese runtz dark plasma dark Yoda star plasma pink plasma and sever other trims and buds it might be some tasty stuff all mixed together. I’ll call it the resin concoction. Lol.oh and gg trim also. Cheese gg runtz and dark Yoda all had awesome taste to them with killer buzz. Hmmm off til wed maybe I can talk the neighbor into hitting up the base for a few bottles of everclear. Only place we can get the 191 proof is the base.

4 Likes

nope, it’s already packed up. If you feel so bad, send me some of yours. This is just a taste for you to compare. A couple joints of each.
You get the pink shirt for your wife or daughter

1 Like

I love that one Debbie it’s beautiful

2 Likes

That makes me so happy!!! I made that just for you. Think of me when you wear it, like in 10 years or so and you haven’t heard of me in years. The colors will last forever, much longer than the shirt itself

2 Likes

Much respect Debbie. Doing your thing staying the cousre very nice!!!

3 Likes

@Graysin @Mark0427 @Jaydawg6528 @JaneQP @webbex @dirtydave @VirginiaGrowBoy @TT @Covertgrower @Budz
Well, not staying the course after all. 5 seeds did not even pop above the dirt. I did reuse it from the 3rd attempt, but that didn’t grow either. I just do not understand wtf is going on here.
So, I just dropped 5 more seeds in water, my very last auto, we shall see. And will be using the seed starter from Just Naturals which I used the first time with the seeds that worked out magnificently. If these don’t grow I don’t know what my next step would be. There is no one to get a clone from around here, so I may be just screwed with no kiss.

2 Likes

So, 1 each
Gelato Auto
White Choc Gorilla (boy I’m glad I saved that, thanks @Jaydawg6528 )
Dark Yoda
Pitbull
Purple Titties
And I still have the tiny one that did pop, it’s hardly any bigger than it was in post #29 on 4/1
This is just stupid, really, the only things I have had problems growing ever were cactus and violets.
I’m not posting much because nothing is happening. Hopefully that changes today

3 Likes

If you get stuck, germinate in between 2 plates, takes about 2 days max but works everytime unless the seed is doa.

2 Likes

Thanks, however, the seeds were germinated, they had nice little tails, looked just lovely and alive, but then they vanished. It’s not that a seed didn’t come up, all 5 didn’t come up, that just seems so unlikely, those were good seeds some of which I’d already grown out, so it’s a mystery

2 Likes

Sorry if this was asked before but what is the temperature in your tent or grow area? I recently learned temperature of the dirt is critical…

I popped my seeds in a window at 75F then ceremoniously plunked them into cold dirt in a 62F tent… Bad move on my part! The seeds stopped doing anything. Stopped dead in their tracks.

Had to add 12 to 15 F heat to get them to emerge. Big lesson learned for me.

Also, you should only plant then 1/8" to 1/4" deep.

So, please give is some details on where they are now, temperatures lights on etc

2 Likes

I like to place them im a plastic zip lock and place on top my grow tent with light on and place a plate on top get little humid and within one day tops two seeds crack nice tale @DebbieM it happens jusy key on why maybe they didnt!! Yes soil temps are key!!!

1 Like

Is it reused soil you’re planting them in?

1 Like

What the temps in the tent or where the dirt is. Like said temps have a huge role in them growing at a small age. Warmer is better at start and by end u want it cooler. I have noticed my plants in my tent grow slower than the room and there is a 10 to 15 degree difference between the 2. If I close the tent door it gets beautiful warm but then the plants grow ridiculous fast and fill the tent quick. I’m trying to avoid that but on a good note @repins12 all 3 have little buckets forming on them and the dementia is ahead of the game now with a nice bucket on her. The others are there just not as bulky as dementia is. Keep temps warm like between 80 and 85ish til u hit good vegg stage with lots of green in there then get the temps dialed down a touch get the planters in the tent now with lights on and soak the soil and leave tent closed so it warms up all the soil while u germ new seeds so the soil is warm and ready. Use PhD water to soak the dirt prior to to rinse out any flower nutes from previous grow. Myself I would try some lemon juice and baking soda mix and french all soil and strip it of everything and restart if u have some recharge and good microbes.

2 Likes