Dave's Adventures In New Zealand

Why so much ?

I can’t wait to get the Citrus Nectar growing. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: It will be one of only three that I don’t get paranoid on. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I only grow outside and at summer. Giving Carl a few. I want to say “I grew that” and “Try this out guys”

2 Likes

Thats a great line up of some great strains right there
@Dave69

1 Like

Oh mate, the list you have is impressive. Mine is nothing compared to yours.

2 Likes

What are you referring too

1 Like

Defiately the list of all the strains of seeds you have Gandalf, and the size of your shaft oops I mean staff. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

That Acapulco was a heavy hitter, I got so smashed I really went to town, I wanted to watch a movie in 4D :joy: I have to watch one I’ve seen before or I don’t know what the hell is going on. :stuck_out_tongue: I got so paranoid. :joy: Carl will enjoy a bud I’m sure.

2 Likes

I would love to expirence that Acapulco sounds great.
It’s quite and old classic strain isn’t it?
@Dave69

1 Like

Are u growing them all at once? Dam

1 Like

Yes mate, I only have the summer and it’s here. Seeds should have gone in 2 months ago but you live and learn. They are just emerging now. I think I’ll keep one of each going all winter, that way I can take a clone of each for next spring, well, at least one + :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yep H, from the Beach Boys era. California. Wasted on me. Have you heard of CC? Clone Couriers? :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Have asked that question on here , well in another thread , no one has given me an answer, and having never smoked it back in the good old days when politicians were honest , taxes were low and crime non existent ( bahahahahaha) I have no idea how it compares or if it’s even remotely similar? But I do no I like the Acapulco I grew , once properly cured should be good :slight_smile: have 4 clones into flower and they look way better than the mother, looking forward to them.

2 Likes

We will see what old school growing yields. Look forward to your comments next year. :yum: :yum:

1 Like

Wishful thinking? Aren’t clones mirror images of the mother?

2 Likes

Yep they sure are

1 Like

I’ve been educated a bit this year on budrot. I’ll keep those plants a lot less leafy this year. So I’ll cut those off if they appear and save it for special people in my life (not you guys). :joy: :joy: :joy: What’s this Dave …Oh, it’s ‘BR’ what’s that? ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’

2 Likes

Originated in Mexico and that will explain the Californication

1 Like

I think your being greedy and thinking to big to fast … must have money on your mind :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::moneybag::dollar::money_with_wings::yen::euro::heavy_dollar_sign::credit_card::pound:

1 Like

No mate, it’s a thing, I like growing plants, but for some reason it’s weed, they look real pretty, well some of them do. I’m curious to see what they look like. There must be a Daggy WW comp plant there for sure. plus as it’s slightly illegal it makes it exciting.

1 Like