Dasawman's ; Gorilla glue autos ,And a auto Cross by none other than myself

These are my monster clones of LSD. Bending and tieing em down… I really like lst

1 Like

Well I lost another GG. Out of the 8 beans I germinated 4 didnt take long to spring up. The other 4 had trouble breaking the dirt. Under soil to long… rotted I recon.
Hers a photo of the last one… I set it outside. I havent any hope for it…

I’m outta likes Brother but your grow is looking awesome!! :sunglasses::+1::+1:

Now that the LSD is dry enough to depart from her sticks. I was able to make room in the 4x4… moved them all over so they feel more comfortable…

3 Likes

This here is a monster clone from my LSD grow … vigorous lil feller!!!

2 Likes

Waste Not, I Want A Knot
LSD I will have to say done such an awesome job!!.
So i know this will turn out to compliment her Flower…
I’ll take photos of the tent here in a few.

Things are moving right along…
I’ve been looking at lights like Pron!! Lol. Just havent manned up and pulled the trigger.
HLG 550 V2 R, IS WHAT I WANT!! What I’ll probably get is a spiderfarm sf4000…

3 Likes

purple bag is the finest yellow is the grade above the purple bag. Yellow all got caught on the side… time to clean this up

the tent is flourishing. Recon I’m gonna need some more light … been looking on aliaiba or what ever … Have this guy wants my specs… who can help me choose a good light??

4 Likes

@dbrn32 is the lighting expert. He will be with you in a bit. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand: and thanks dbrn32 for helping a brother out.

1 Like

Tons of options for 4x4, just a matter of performance you’re looking for and how much you want to spend.

@dbrn32 a company from the kung fu virus country. Says they can build me a light 660nm + 750 or and uv with dimmer and all … for around 400bucks… but I’m not so sure…
I’m wanting a hlg 550 v2 equal type light… I been looking at hellraiser set up. And I like what I see… just kinda hard for me to come off 900bucks… if I can have something built that’s for cheaper that’s what I’m going to do… what’s your opinion of Aillbia or what every u call it…

1 Like

Some of them there are really good

If this 4x4 was yours. What specs would you have @dbrn32 write that up and that’s what I’ll send in… dimmer and all… thank you… I’d like to have more light than enough… full spectrum

I’m currently running a mixture of 3500k and 4000k with 660nm and 400nm. That’s not quite as important as having total flux of 1200 umols/s or more. That will give you ppfd average high enoug to hit high end of daily light integral. Imo that is more important than subtle tweaks in light spectrum.

1 Like

@dbrn32 please explain to me the 3500k vs 3000k ,4000k vs 5000k…

Correlated color temperature. The higher the number the light will be more blue dominant and appear more sharp or bright. The lower the number will be more red dominant, appear more orange or softer.

@dbrn32

Give me some feedback on this spec sheet.

Specs look good, could probably run that in up to a 5x5.

1 Like

Thank you… I just didnt know what I was looking at totally…
I’m currently running a ts600 marshydro. And a sp1000…
I know I have to upgrade my light for sure!!
So I pulling trigger now I recon

1 Like