Dankloud's Cannabis Mainline šŸ’‰

So it just dawned on me that I never changed my DLI app to 16 hoursā€¦ So it has been calculating for 12 hours. Iā€™ve been giving it around 40 DLI over the last few days lol. Iā€™m still not sure how high to go on DLI though since Iā€™m not adding CO2.

Thereā€™s a monster in my tent!

Starting flower! Fed with Jackā€™s Bloom formula last night and timer set to 12/12!

Iā€™m about to give up on rosemaryā€¦ I donā€™t know what else to do. Yellow tips, all the time. Others are looking happy though.

5 Likes

Sheā€™s obviously loved your attention!

2 Likes

And she looks like she needs her own tent!

:wink:

4 Likes

@Underthestairs yup! Loving this girl has been rewarding too. She hasnā€™t turned out 100% how I expected, but sheā€™s actually better this way. I was expecting a more rectangular canopy, but honestly I think this circular formation actually makes more sense for airflow since you donā€™t have quite as many branches blocking airflow to other branches. :man_shrugging:

@MaD-VapoR I wish I could so bad! Iā€™m also thinking I might actually need to transplant to something largerā€¦ Iā€™m already needing to water every 2 days :disappointed_relieved: Not the watering Iā€™m worried about, but I think at some point she might be so rootbound sheā€™ll get sick.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m gunna be in trouble lolā€¦ Sheā€™s filling in. Moved the fan that was on the left to the right. Discovered if I had it on that it was actually pushing air out of the right intake, so itā€™s been off for a while. Just fed with Jackā€™s Bloom, Fishsh!t, Recharge, Silica. Other plants are doing great do far except the Rosemary. About to just harvest what I can from it and go plant it in some woods somewhere lol. @MaD-VapoR you want to adopt a Rosemary plant?

1 Like

How to shrink plant? Iā€™m in so much troubleā€¦

FiancƩ gunna be mad :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

Lock the tent? lol

Need to let this one go all the wayā€¦gonna be a good one.

3 Likes

I agree looking good!

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s definitely going to be the best. Iā€™ve been feeding a bit more Epsom Still, but unfortunately I donā€™t know how I can tell at this point if it made a differenceā€¦ Was giving it Epsom based off the 3.78g Part A, 2.52g Part B, .98 Epsom per gallon from Jackā€™s newer formula. Been giving 1.2g Epsom per gallon.

1 Like

Yea I give 3.6 2.4 and 1.2

1 Like

So I just looked again on Jackā€™s website and they made another new grow schedule lol. I started off doing 3.6, 2.4, 1.2 on my other grows, then @MaD-VapoR (I think? :thinking:) saw that they had a new schedule on their site that called for 3.78, 2.52, 0.98ā€¦ Now I look again and it has changed to 3.69, 2.44, 1ā€¦ So idk lol.

1 Like

I ran the new at the time schedule last grow and swapped to the old school 3.6 2.4 1.2+ for this grow. I havenā€™t emailed Cody in a whileā€¦.lolā€¦Iā€™ll see what made them change again.

3 Likes

Ainā€™t looking mad in that photo. Sheā€™s shaped beautifully

1 Like

@Underthestairs I mean hey, Iā€™m not mad at it. But I know she would be lmao. Not going to show her though. Just let it ride.

Iā€™m proud of this girl other than the Magnesium issue and one of the nodes just isnā€™t wanting to sit up with the others so itā€™s a bit lower than it should be. Other than that, nice even canopy. Pretty flat. Will take a side shot tomorrow!

1 Like

You gonna tie the rogue branch up?

1 Like

I was thinking about it, but whatever. Iā€™ll just let it go. Itā€™ll be a test to see if that much of a canopy height distance make that much of a difference. Iā€™m willing to bet it wonā€™t matter too much, since that node is still griwing well along with the others, just slightly smaller in size comparatively. So if that size difference ratio is maintained, I wonā€™t be upset with the end product. The node Iā€™m talking about is the node towards the bottom of the plant in between 2 other nodes.

1 Like

Here is how we are looking today. I waited way too long to water this timeā€¦ She was so droopy it was depressing. I think thatā€™s why sheā€™s showing some brown/yellowā€¦ Gotta stay on top of it. Starting to flower up though!

Subsequent feedings will be back to Jacks Part A, Epsom, Part B, plus FishSh!t and Recharge.

I hope I didnā€™t really hurt her? @Hellraiser

5 Likes

Basil? What Basil. lol Sh!tā€™s gettinā€™ real up there man!

And I have let them droop so bad last grow I was worriedā€¦but they bounced right back. I wouldnā€™t worry.

3 Likes

They recover pretty quick from under watering, will be fine.

4 Likes