Cultivating Chaos with Madam Calamity & Low

Sigh… Such a beautiful setup :heart_eyes: :ok_hand: :star_struck:

Nice work Maniacs :clap: :ok_hand: :+1:

7 Likes

Appreciate you Kap, thanks!

I think @MadamCalamity is coming off of her 24 hour high now, Hahaha

9 Likes

7 Likes

Most likely severe indigestion. I get it frequently, to the point my shoulder blades and jaws hurt. I almost constantly sit at a 2 on the pain scale with it. Milk and kaopectate for immediate relief. Prilosec or Zantac help for longer.

Eff me, I’m officially in my 40’s.

9 Likes

@Borderryan22 Growmie please stay away from Zantac. It is an aggressively
carcinogenic compound. @Low How long will you veg the plants on the table ? Man I would give up a kidney for those momma plants you got growin. Remember how very precious they are Bro. Your grow is looking really tight. I was thinking of trying Jacks on my next run but you’ve broken me of the thought. Luckily I overstocked on GH so I am gonna stay with it. What did you guys put in the caps ? Also want to stay away from that. :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

Good to know! Haven’t taken it in a long time, but do have some still that I will be chunking when we go home!

4 Likes

Cool bro that stuff is scary. My dad used alot of it, like almost daily, at times. He died eaten up with cancer. I used it to much .

3 Likes

No hearts for that man, sorry to read. I mainly do the milk but am a little intolerant so it’s walking a fine line.

6 Likes

Good Morning Cultivators,

Had some time off work, going back today. Already feel the problems n I haven’t even left yet. Ugh. Why can’t we just live on the barter system? lol….

@RightAway
No schedule for veg, will flip when it feels right. :call_me_hand:t3:

@Borderryan22
Does it cause a physical punched in the chest pain? I used to get acid reflux and ulcers, but after a couple years of keto it went away. :thinking:

9 Likes

Ah keto!

6 Likes

I won’t lie, I truly believe once or twice it’s been an actual mild heart attack for me. Just my personal experience(s), but I’ve stopped dead in my tracks at the store and clenched my chest, nearly falling over, like i got shot. Went a opened a chocolate milk and a water and sat at the little deli area and felt a good deal better a few minutes later.

I mean, my wife says it’s indigestion and she’s a nurse, but I’ve made her mad a time or ten, so she could just be saying that lol

7 Likes

Probably depends alot on the status of your life insurance…lol…only kidding …but…

7 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

Worked really well for me, but got expensive when trying to be diverse. Plus the kids always have something delicious in the house. LOL Most days was on 0 carbs but allowed up to 20 carbs a day. Great energy, mood, health, and recovery after physical days.

@Borderryan22
Thank you for sharing, I guess you never really know til you know.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::skull:

** hides the bottle of aqua tofana **

7 Likes

“amends life insurance policy and will”

8 Likes

disappears - no body, no death

5 Likes

Lmfao :rofl:

5 Likes

Man, some of the new posts and comments I’ve seen today are wild. LOL new aggravated members with poor decision making skills and jump to criticism when they see “ego” driven growers using appropriate equipment. C’mon now, and some other not so new members in unhappy places… hmm… something must be in the air.

Let’s keep the vibes positive here cannafam. :call_me_hand:t3:

Hope all you guys are having a good day.

Mixing a new res at some point tonight. :call_me_hand:t3:

11 Likes

Amen to that!!!

7 Likes