We appreciate ya @AfgVet thank you!

@Covertgrower
Happy Birthday!

7 Likes

Thanks @low! Appreciate you!

7 Likes

Happy birthday, man!!

7 Likes

Thanks man! Appreciate you and awesome update last. That thing really is super glittery! Love it!

5 Likes

Awwww shucks lol thanks man

6 Likes

Hey @Audiofreak I’m late but Happy Canniversary!

6 Likes

Thanks man. Been picking you guys brains since 2018!

5 Likes

@Audiofreak
Great community we have here

Moms & Clones
-Lots of roots coming in all over the place. SFV OG cuts still refusing…

10 Likes

All the white is DE.

The nutrient situation. Decided to stick with jacks. Have new 25LB bags on the way. After weighing costs of multiple different brands, we decided that the increase in cost wasn’t worth it. Just hope there are no problems going forward.

At 4 cents a gallon it truly is hard to beat. Would honestly love to go with Floraflex nutrients. The little amount of bloom I ran was really nice, and consistent. Aside from one part taking over an hour to dissolve in water… just the cost. 200-300 just for veg and 200-300 for bloom. Eh.

We’ve also decided to use STS instead of CS for reversing, when the time comes.

8 Likes

I thought that exact same thing… me and my wife have smoked over 1lb since Christmas :face_with_peeking_eye:. Got about 6 oz left in the stash and im still a couple weeks from flipping :sweat_smile:. We aint gunna make it gina.

10 Likes

Take that trip to Chicago, we’ll meet you there with a duffle. :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t3: we have been wanting to hit navy pier and the tower.

I used to have a LB a month tolerance, y’all keep it up and you’ll be there too! LOL

7 Likes

:rofl: i can hear luke combs now. Trying to get to cops to just hit the joint and not take em to jail lol. My closet wont ever support a lb a month tolerance but if the laws would do some adjusting i may need 2 greenhouses lol.

6 Likes

LOL was my/our burn out period, legit, we have traded vehicles for weight. Hahahaha

Hope you enjoy the weekend bro! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

You too buddy!!

5 Likes

The wife and I have been talking about a day teip to the Pier for like the past couple years haha

6 Likes

Driving along the water is a blast, the streets and parking there are trash. I see why a lot of people rely on public transportation when living there. We drove there one year in the work truck. Went to the shed aquarium, we barely fit through the gate and the parking was terrible. lol. Awesome views though.

7 Likes

The Aquarium is our main goal to see and that dont surprise me sounds like most public attractions in any big city in the US lmao

6 Likes

Get there when they open, seems like most of the employees show up late. We did everything they had to offer for free because very few employees were there. Walking back through we noticed attendants charging visitors for the stuff we didn’t know cost money. LOL the tanks are really cool, and so is the penguin show. Great views outside and tons of food trucks. @MadamCalamity remember??

5 Likes