Cultivating Chaos with Madam Calamity & Low

Haha i dont blame ya atleast its just a Craftsman if it does go for a swim lol

2 Likes

I use a pond pump. Just drop in mixing tote and plug in and let er go for about 20 minutes.

3 Likes

Exactly my thought!

That’s a great alternative, I use one in the nutrient res to stir it up from time to time throughout the day. Have not tried one for direct mixing but I have thought about. I’d like to have 2 dedicated buckets for mixing that would drain into the main res by valve. Would be awesome to prep ahead of time in a convenient way.

5 Likes

If it was a old Craftsman id say it might survive a swim lol

6 Likes

Yeah their older tools are great, still see quite a few in service. They’ll rip your arm off and get the job done.

6 Likes

I have a bunch of their old ratchets and sockets absolutely nothing like the newer :poop: lol

6 Likes

I use a dewalt too lmao

4 Likes

Pro,stop it you! Nice work!

2 Likes

Purrrfect !

2 Likes

Day 106 Transition Day 10

Happy Friday everyone! Feed timers malfunctioned again :upside_down_face: the res is the same level as it was when low filled it the other day! * sigh * No wonder why the humidity was so low! Even though they haven’t been watered they’re looking pretty happy. Here soon we’re gonna have to defoliate and add boosters to the ones that need it. I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :v::green_heart::seedling:

15 Likes

They look amazing for “starving” girls! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :+1:

10 Likes

Any guess on how much further they might stretch?? The ceiling is getting lower! LOL!

7 Likes

Gonna stretch for 2-3 weeks yet, but should enter flower in a week. Concerned the stretch isn’t more than it is, makes me concerned that the light timer isn’t working again. Lol

8 Likes

Oh damn… That’s not good … either one of them…'<

6 Likes

@MadamCalamity @Low Looking beautiful in there you two!! Sorry to hear about the dam timer again also are yall double checking when lights go off and on at all lol?

8 Likes

We don’t really check. Kinda rely on RH and Temp data to determine if it’s working. Last I checked the changes lined up. We really only check on the garden when we do updates.

7 Likes

Oh crap there’s another bud woody, thanks Low. LOL

6 Likes

Busting out the seams! Nice garden.

8 Likes

:flushed: :worried: Dern, those timers are giving y’all a fit, hopefully the light timer don’t mess up later and cause a reveg

6 Likes

That straw cough? Your welcome :call_me_hand:t3:

@CC_Mo thank you

So I checked the light timer and it is set correctly. Plants just aren’t stretching like expected. That’s not a bad thing, except for the few shorties. :man_shrugging:t3:

Feed timer seems to be working. So the feed timer is set to on. Or “timed” which means it turns on and off at set times, sometimes this feature just doesn’t work even if it’s set to. Earlier I added a 5-10 second feeding event to see what would happen, and it turned on like it was supposed to. Without changing any other settings. Just got back and checked the res level and it has followed through with recent feed events. So idk what to make of that. Was my favorite timer, now I’m questioning it.

Since I went in there to check the light timer I snapped a pic of the skunk that’s been trying to flower since it showed sex.

This thing went into flower really fast and started clustering even more than it was in veg, just a couple days after flip.

You might notice the temp and humidity on that hygrometer hanging there in the pic, we are struggling with humidity right now. Hoping to defoliate soon to help. 2 dehumidifiers running 24/7.

I’m not sure why the over all temp is trending down. And the humidity up. Only thing that makes sense is the amount of foliage. There is A LOT

10 Likes