Critics & Cheerleaders Needed

Most of them are washable, have you tried washing?

2 Likes

I feel stupid often. It’s a chronic condition. I see dbrn is replying as I type this, which is a good thing, because I have never had to replace a filter, and have no advice for you… and I’ll bet he does, because he’s a helpful sort of guy.

3 Likes

Here is company contact info. I would start there, they would likely be able to get you factory fit replacement.

1 Like

Yes ive washed it but its coming apart. But been thimling…how long does a carbon filter past? This one has been on 3 grows.

1 Like

:point_up_2:… See what I mean!

1 Like

Sweetie You Are the Best! Headed there. Thought i was smart & ordered one but its only half the size. Lol

They can last a long time if that pre filter is used and not repeatedly exposed to high humidity. I’ve seen some people say they notice minimal differences in performance after 18-24 months.

If you’re thinking of replacing anyway it probably wouldn’t hurt to run it without pre filter until you notice a difference, and them maybe just have replacement on standby.

1 Like

This is to show how dumb i can be. First grow got all equiptment, put up everything, & i threw away prefilter as i thought it was just packaging. When i realized my mistake i purchased this filter. My hubby goes crazy when it looks a lil brown so its starting to fray from washing.

2 Likes

Well, at least he likes things neat and tidy haha!

1 Like

@Laurap your in good hands with @dbrn32
Sorry for slow response
Glad to see your still having fun lol
:v:John

2 Likes

New pics of girls.

4 Likes

Already wanting to be @ harvest time!

6 Likes

You’re looking very good! Those buds will be stacking up in no time.

2 Likes

I am amazed the difference the suppercropping & scrog has made. I had tried before to only lst them but could never get them to open up like the scrog does. So many more bud sites at the top. Really cool!!!

2 Likes

Yeah, that looks fantastic. I love that umbrella of buds you’ve got going!

2 Likes

Texas weather is about to make me insane. Temps are going up to 83° two to three days with humidity 70% and the rest of the week 28° with 30-40% humidity. This is second week of this insanity. Still have 3-4 weeks flower so now have a/c & dehumidifer running.
Hubby has asked me if i was crazy to try & grow with this climate.

3 Likes

46 today was -22 last week. I feel you sister!

2 Likes

i wana see um please please please lol

1 Like

i been playin in my garden and my hands are sticky AF … ya had A/C on all day yesterday today north wind and 50 ish tomorrow 65 then 70 then 23 with snow may be i hate this crap my head hurts

1 Like

Not till they wake round 7ish

2 Likes