Cookies/cream autos-newbie

IMO A few hundred uS high isn’t a big deal. As @LiesGrows said, just plain PH’ed water till you get back below your feed number. Then you can bump the feed again a little.The key to getting good runoff numbers is consistency. If you get 10% runoff one day and 20% the next you will get a more dilute sample on day 2 and thus an inaccurate comparison of the two. The same would be true with media saturation, quality of input water, and I’m sure a lot more. One reading will tell us a little, but there is much more to be learned from a weeks worth of good measurements. If the plant had a really good or really bad day that one reading would be misleading, but you can look at your log and see if your seeing a pattern that would indicate a problem or just an off day.

2 Likes

This is just for shits and giggles. I wanted to see what my camera could do. Here are a couple “close ups” I got.

Not too bad for my galaxy :joy:

1 Like

If I get everything perfect I can use my s22 as a dope scope, but it’s much harder to hold steady for a clear pic. If you turn your lights down a bit you will get less glare. grow lights are a bit too intense for a good pics.

I have the s22 as well. Once I got to messing with the different cam options I was pretty impressed. IMO the quality of pics they take just regularly is good but when you switch the views they can really go up a notch. I’m still ordering the usb scope. It took a bit of focusing just to get these, not to mention trying to steady the hand. For a first glance I’m not mad at it. I’m still gonna try your tip and lower the light cuz I want to see the difference lol.

1 Like

:thinking: is it possible for my pistils to be turning too fast? It seems like they are turning quickly but the trichcomes aren’t covering as fast. Or is this normal?

I had to open the top of my tent a while ago due to it being small and the other one grew so tall. It did get some cripsy tips not sure if thats from too less water or heat. I’m thinking water. From what I’ve read heat can make a impact on pistils but I wouldn’t think that would be a issue with so much air now. @Gl1tch

1 Like

Perfectly normal :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Ok cool! Thanks

1 Like