Looks great, nice chunky buds.
Thank you Hell!
@Underthestairs just wanted to invite ya over to take a gander at my current grow. As a fellow masshole haha
![]()
Concrete my friend, I’m happy to tag along! Next update on my side I’m throw you a tag into my mess.
Do I remember correctly that you’re northern mass?
Thank you! Definitely would love to see what you have going. Yes I’m up above Boston about 10 mins from NH state line. I’m originally from cape cod &Islands though was born on one of the islands. @Underthestairs
Out of likes already today sorry ![]()
That’s right… you’re a vineyard boy.
I just thumbed through quick, I remember even you started the stealth grow. I don’t recall turning the notifications off. They’ve come a damn long way! Looking great
Yeah vineyarderrr lol
. Yes I do remember you jumping in I think way back in beginning. This is my second run in the Stealth Box
. First run I did 3 autos. These two look like they will produce more than all 4 plants I grew outside including the one I had outside. About to jump over to your thread real quick, lunch is about to end for me. Will have to catch up more when I get home from work.
Pcr results? What’s that stand for ? Little stoned on my lunch right now haha @SilvaBack203
Covid test
Yup covid test
Hope ya pass it brother. My little bid with covid before Christmas SUCKED!
I’m over here now…lol
Better have gotten an invite! Hahaha
Now I’m over here… haha sorry brother, I just put it out there and didn’t invite anybody yet.
Who now??
He’s waiting on his test to come back @pr
Waiting for results. 3 co-workers got positive reading and due to close contact I can’t work unless I get a negative pcr and rapid test
Best to ya of course.
I should be Good i always wear my mask n maintain a good distance if we can. It’s just the GC protocols
Who do you work for exactly @SilvaBack203 what do you do? Don’t think I remember you telling me your actualy job title or description. I know your in construction and trades but which