🌱 Community Spotlight Poll: Best Grow Journals Right Now (round 3)

Congrats y’all :hugs::+1:t2::green_heart::sign_of_the_horns:t2:

11 Likes

Congratulations ! :tada:

@MadamCalamity @Low @SausageMahoney

11 Likes

1000022399
Im flattered :smiling_face:

12 Likes

Congratulations to you all..

11 Likes

Whoa! Was not expecting this, thank you!

11 Likes

Committed to community and well deserved :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::clap:

11 Likes

Yeah… I’m in the new links… But my journal wasn’t in the runner ups ! :zany_face: :winking_face_with_tongue:

Looks like @Olaf.ILGM has been partaking tremendously :rofl:

11 Likes

Congratulations @MadamCalamity and @Low :partying_face: :tada: :piñata: :confetti_ball:
Well deserved!!!

12 Likes

Thank you Kap!

11 Likes

Yeah, well deserved @MadamCalamity @Low. Your grow room is a thing of beauty, and you’ve documented your grow wonderfully.

Goals.

11 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! :grin:

7 Likes

Oh we only doing top 2, thought it was top 3. Lol man I sure do love bronze place :winking_face_with_tongue::rofl: congratulations to all the winners very well deserved

9 Likes

Next round DanB - we :eyes: see you

9 Likes

Hey I’m just cutting up I’m over joyed for the winners, they definitely deserved it for sure.

9 Likes

I just actually noticed that my name was on this. I appreciate it and sorry I’m late

Congratulations @Low & @MadamCalamity

:victory_hand::love_you_gesture::oncoming_fist:

7 Likes

Thanks D!

5 Likes