Come grow with me by HCG (week 4 and on)

Yeah that’s awesome @highcountrygal my wife does the same thing lol
I have the green houses on the back if the property so if you came over you’d never know they existed unless i told you :shushing_face::wink:
My property it pretty secluded except fir one side but even they don’t get a clear view
Im in a not so friendly state so i need ro keep things out of view , mostly from over head
Happy growing :v:CB

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 I call it ‘stealth growing’. As you can see from my pics I am so close to neighbors. I’ve lived here almost 30 years and never had a neighbor look over my fence except the one who knows I grow. I hope they don’t start now. Even though Cali is ‘friendly’ I don’t even trust my shadow. If I make it for 24 hrs then I have gained another day. I call it my 10% paranoia left over from the 60’s. :woman_farmer:t4:

4 Likes

And there in it self is the big problem
People in general cant be trusted lol
Im with you @highcountrygal

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Funny our names are alike I’m high and your jvd1971. Suns out, green house steamy, newly transplanted peppers and off I go! Enjoy this fine day, my friend! PS you’re wife and I sound a lot alike! :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

Yes you guy would definitely hit it off lol
Enjoy the day @highcountrygal

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 @FreakyDeekie @merlin44 @Flyr @mulegal @Myfriendis410 @AnneBonny @Covertgrower and everyone else
Day 35 from seed drop, weekly update.
![P1010010|668x500](upload://htySKEurgeaD9mUvEuAB45WALko.JPG)
Peppers 1st day in sun! I hope I got all of these right!

@Countryboyjvd1971 check out the stem went from small to big

7 Likes

Those look great, @highcountrygal. Keep the photos coming.
You have an impressive array of strains going. If I only had the space…

It looks like you have two plants in one of your pots???:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yours are about 2 weeks ahead of mine. Give me a sneak preview of what’s to come. :+1:

2 Likes

Killing it lol
And a dual plant grow
O would get tbem in a bigger pot 15 gal or better lol

3 Likes

@merlin44 Yeah it was a surprise. I didn’t think it germinated and forgot about it.

1 Like

Yeah buddy. Aren’t those some pretty girls? And they’re all outside enjoying things “el Natural”. Fresh clean air and bright sun. Now all you need is a couple Geckos protecting them from six legged critters. Well, I guess big mean birds would go after the Geckos and then something would go after the birds and so on. Scratch the Gecko idea.

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 LMAO! Remember I am in a wheelchair and have to be able to lift, move and handle it. And for me to get the soil from my car to the backyard, well you would laugh, so bigger is harder. I am hoping they will get to be about 3 1/2’. I am sitting on the fence about pinching, because it is a short cycle. So I guess I am on track then?

2 Likes

10-4 i may have missed that my friend
I would recommend you wait till spring to start super cropping lol

2 Likes

@Flyr No my Rat Terror (terrier) Jinx would be on it in a split second! His whole day is harassing lizards. Sure makes a statement for natural growing!

3 Likes

Those are fast Little dogs lol @highcountrygal

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 I won’t crop my summer grow because they get sloppy and have to be staked and that kinda stuff I really can’t do. I was thinking of the ones growing now because season is so short, I can’t make up my mind! :woman_farmer:t4:

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 I have 2 both rescues and both now gray whiskers like me!

1 Like

@highcountrygal, that’s right they do live for the competition. My Ex had a Schnauzer that would chase everything as long as it wasn’t larger than she was. Terriers were bred to be hunters, weren’t they. I can see it now, Jinx hauling butt around the yard going after anything that moves. Does Jinx go after those big Grasshoppers by jumping into the air? I broke down and purchased another Air Plant. After seeing your yard I feel in love with your tree.

2 Likes

@Flyr Maddie my other terrier is so addicted to the ball, nothing else matters except food! Maddie goes for the grasshoppers but doesn’t jump up for them. Now if I could just train them to go after cabbage moths. Did you look at that place I told you about ctsairplants they are on Amazon.com and have really cool plants! I remember what I wanted to tell you, about every 3-4 months I fill a bucket with water and let the air plants soak for a while it’s good for them. I like what the tree does but I HATE that tree, seeds everywhere, I even had something soaking in CLR and one sprouted it that. :woman_farmer:t4:

@highcountrygal, wow CLR, that’s pretty wild. I soak mine with rainwater when I can. I’m not familiar with Cabbage Moths. My son dropped off a Venus Flytrap a couple days ago he knows I pay attention to plants and their needs a bit more than him. Now those are some alien looking plants as well. Now lets see how long it takes for the to kill it.

1 Like

@Flyr I have those too. Most importantly get it out of that closed in container, they are not that type of plant. keep them moist but not wet, they like sun as well. They are from So. Carolina. And let me tell you they work. :woman_farmer:t4: