Codys new tent, new grow

I appreciate the faith lol, ive determined its most likely main bearings and the rings in cylinder 6, she started burning oil again. so i will be buying a new engine next tax time. Im still going to run it to places like the bus stop for the kids and stuff. If it finishes blowing up before next year, oh well.

The plants are doing good, need to take some time and get pics, found some seeds in the blackberry kush i had sitting next to the reversed plant, so its looking good for the ms.

4 Likes

Figured out why nothing was growing in the garden, i could have sworn i dug deeper when we plotted it out.

6 Likes

Beast! Watcha up to now?

4 Likes

Hanging out with my girls, wife is at work so im home with them.

7 Likes

Some midnight snack shots, havent seen any beans, but i haven’t looked to close either.

12 Likes

Update, i looked though the reversed plant, and it has some beans in it, so thats a good sign.

7 Likes

Looking PURPLE :joy: wow I see why you hold on to her. :crossed_fingers: for :beans:! Hope all is well w you!

4 Likes

Mine too lol, and im good just tired, my brother finally went and got a jackhammer, should make it easier to bust through these rocks in the garden. Hope as is well your way as well!

4 Likes

I cleared the rocks from the garden a couple decades ago :sweat_smile: I still get a few each year, and marble’s use to be a general store on the opposing corner :person_shrugging: It will be worth all the work when your done. Veggie garden?

2 Likes

Ya mostly veggies, might do a single plant out there also, but dont want to take the room from the veggies.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Around 18 inches down in most of the garden, still chipping rock, found a self of bedrock that goes from the one side to the other longways on one side of the garden.

Ill have to clean it up good so yall can see it when im done. Had to chip away 4 or so inches of it to reach the right depth.

This is what amazes me the most. I didnt add anything to this dirt except compost over the years, but you can see such a huge difference compared to the dirt right next to it, too bad that layer is only about 4 inches deep.

7 Likes