Clean beginnings amateur hour is over here we go!

Pinebombs starting to hit full production , still a week and a half before they hit the half way mark.

2 Likes

I spent the morning doing a solid deep cleaning or at least the first three rounds , also I used the last of my 6-8’ stakes to keep everything upright and supported for what’s to come in the following weeks

2 Likes

Brewing up a well adjusted tea for mid flower (using what I have at hand) , lots of fresh herbs and some mineralized phosphate , alfalfa, nettles , burdock root, ewc and molasses. Herbs were freshly harvested before sun came up completely so as to collect the wild yeasts and airborne microbes

3 Likes

Smells pretty intense for a brew that just started

2 Likes

2 year aged Afghan , absolutely legit. Stoopified off less than a gram

4 Likes

As potent as anything I have ever seen , flavor is absolutely mouth coating. Daymn I wish I had this level of curing skill

4 Likes

Probably the most addictive smoking experience I have had with hash , this is what air should taste like!!

4 Likes

Aged, I didn’t know that’s a thing. Made in the mid-east style, or with afghani weed, or both? I want some. It looks tasty

2 Likes

Check check , both indeed.

2 Likes

This stuff is also amazing , not quite as potent but super soft and as tasty as it comes . Not sure of origen

2 Likes

This stuff on the other hand is from tirah valley in northern Afghanistan

4 Likes

They both look super tasty brother. :yum:
:v::pray:

2 Likes

Best scrogger I have ever seen , 6 mill no serrations and flat topped!! It’s a legit dumper woot woot

1 Like

Purple Dahlias corner , Terps are strong enough to choke a fella up , tropical fruit punch delivered directly from a 1990’s Mike Tyson. That shit will chew your nose off , wow that’s strong smelling stuff first thing in the am , tbh it’s a bit much when I first get up

4 Likes

Root beer freeze :cold_face:

4 Likes

And last pic of the day , pinebomb #3 the Durban’s leaner(plant on left)

4 Likes

Just smoked some tiny large I cut off to make some late clones off the fritter at day 28 , surprisingly enough it was tasty and hit really hard for what it was. Definitely going to be one for the books , the early test was more potent than my last crop after it finished

1 Like

I also wanted to make note that the de spray seems to be more effective as the Terps production picks up , also I keep killing the thrips I can find. All combined I’m making serious headway with them , it’s getting harder and harder every day to find any at all

3 Likes

Here’s a shot of the right entrance to the rabbit hole , this is pretty much the only direct light that hits the floor.

4 Likes

Root beer freeze :cold_face:

3 Likes