Chopped today! Day 93 White Widow Auto

Thanks im gonna pluck it soon but it hasn’t been a week yet since topping so no added stress at this time but …nice undergrowth coming out wutcha think :thinking:…??

@anon1893985 I’m a topper and a heavy defoliator , I’d let them 2 new little branches stretch up a bit before taking those 2 large fans. Looking nice!

1 Like

Thank you bro i kinda figured so since the plant responded well to topping the other day , didn’t want to stress it anymore than i already have. I fimed the other one just to see the difference… these plants are some… area 51 … from seeds i found in a bud or 2. No idea of what the sex isnyet but hopeful… super skunk just popped ground 2days ago

1 Like

Now comes the training so I can put them outside and see what happens :pray:

Btw that leaf is the size of my whole hand… freakin monster lol…

It is Aussie at least ill have something to do taking care of my new babies lol a few ounces of super skunk would be awesome :ok_hand:

Congrats, nice work!
White Widow is so nice, it always gives me a lovely experience.

1 Like

they do, got a monster load off a female which thought they were feminized which 1 was a male and pollinated her now I got more seeds,. breeding is easy, saves you money A LOT OF MONEY, grow your own seeds, is your next step