ChittyBangins First Banging Grow Journal

Just a peek at whats being experimented with after @Graysin Farms strains… Nerds Genetics… gotta love having friends who work in the cannibas world…

9 Likes

So heres some info on the Nerds Genetics seeds. I had to go back and look at a pdf file just to find the info because i couldnt find these online…

11 Likes

12sia3

9 Likes

Happy 420 Everyone!

cccd585011f2e76988d1310d41329903

7 Likes

Heres a 4 day update… really thinking about transplanting this weekend and get em into their final home…

6 Likes

Finally got the water filter in today. Had to modify the trough a little bit but hey it works!

6 Likes

Welp got the girls transplanted into thir final homes. I just went with 5 gal pot because the 6 right now in the flower room are taking up more space than i anticipated. Everyone got a dose of tribus. Put the humidifier into the veg room to crank up the humidity set the DLI and PPFD and lets hit optimal vfd…

3 Likes

Rearranged the flower room… the 350r is on the right. Big difference in light

12 Likes

That flower room is going to be taken over soon! Looking good!

4 Likes

@Caligurl yea… i gotta learn to quit growing big plants. I couldnt get to any of them really the way i had them arranged. This way i can tend to each one easier. Im gonna build coasters on wheels for em so i can just push them around. Theyre gonna get huge lol. Didnt have time to mount the exhaust for the ac but i did get it set up wirelessly. Had to swap some plugs around too. The lights came on and i heard the box fan change pitch :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Gotta love the temperature swing in the south. Went to bed with temps in the 80s… wake up to flower in the high 60s ( i leave the door open at night ) woops! Had a brain fart and thought the cooler air was tonight and not last night… was up at 5 and went and started warming everyone up…

2 Likes

Why grow little plants when you can grow big ones :slight_smile:
Everything is looking real nice.

Happy farming…

2 Likes

I cant wait till i walk in and it looks like a scene out of Avatar or Alice In Wonderland…
@HippieRunner1
popup

8 Likes

If you moved the two lights that are running parallel to one another closer to one another your light distribution would be stronger for the plants. There is a lot of open space right now.
Still keep the ‘U’ shape so you can manage the plants easily. But getting more light to each plant would slightly benefit you I think :slight_smile:

Happy farming…

3 Likes

That makes sense. Ill have to add too more pieces of track on the ceiling. Id really like to have another 350 or 2 700rs for the sides. Get rid of the 320 and replace it with a 700… i dunno… i have 5 plants to run after this 6 and then im only going to grow 3, so if i can get through these two runs, ill be ok. The reason im maxing at 3 is so i can concentrate on growing 3 out and wide. Theres a plan in my head itll just be about 6 or 8 months before i get there…

4 Likes

I totally agree with the plan for three. Sometimes more plants is not always the right decision. I bet you get more off those three plants then you will with 6.

4 Likes

@HippieRunner1 my buddy just got done with one plant. He got a 1/2 lb dry off that 1. Its was ZSkittlez from ILGM. He grew in a 50gal pot with str8 castings using tea with guano for feed.

2 Likes

I feel ya! We grow 100% organic. Only teas and natural ingredients. Cover crops, mulch, worms ect. Probably 92% of the time we just use fresh water. Averaged just under two lbs or plant this year. One popped off with 2.52lbs.
The 100gal low profile fabric pots work amazing.

12 Likes

@HippieRunner1 thats beautiful. We both grow indoors. I think hes getting ballsy and growing a few outdoors this year, but he has the space and privacy. Are you vermicomposting? Im really thinking about starting a worm farm for the castings. It would be a great supplement to use in my recycled soil. Im trying to build my own soil mix. But slowly researching recipes. Good soil is expensive and id love to have some successful grows out of a mix i made.

2 Likes

I tried to explain a basic soil mix for young plants about a month ago. It’s a good all around Aragon start.

1 Like