ChebaMang grows

Really digging the structure Brother, nice upfront training my friend :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I’m hoping the training will be worth the wait with this strain. :+1: Appreciate ya Bro! :v:

4 Likes

Looking good they’re definitely some beauties

4 Likes

Appreciate it Bro! @JJ520 Not as drool worthy as your ladies. :v:

4 Likes

Okay guys and gals, and lads and lasses! Got another updater going on and please excuse the delay getting back to all of y’all. I’ve been helping a buddy out for the past couple weeks with a home project and finally got some time to get an update out on the Dosi Dos #2 gal. So far she’s still going strong and making more pistils with a bit of bulking going on. This little gal has me a bit confused as to how the buds are forming. From the looks of the colitas seems as all I can see are lots of pistils. They just look at bit strange to me compared to my other grows. Anyways, she’s still getting filtered water pH’ed to 6.4 with Jacks 321 nutes. Total ppms from last water/nute session was 1500 and she’s still cannabilizing the lower leaves. Will bump up the nutes again next go around. Temps steady at around 82F and DLI at 55. I’ve been away from the Grow-Fam for a bit and trying to keep up with everyone. Eventually I’ll get the love out and try to keep up with everyone! Stay tuned growmies, have a great week and lit and legit!! :v: :blush:

Dosi Dos #2 Week 6

Flash makes the difference! :metal: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

Looking good! Gorgeous canopy!

3 Likes

Looks great she’s a beast

4 Likes

Looking phenomenal Brother!! I’m still digging those rockets and the leaf ratio…I like those trim jobs. Good to see ya helping out a buddy, whatcha got going on :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! Got a few weeks left and hoping she’ll look better then. :v:

5 Likes

Beastly and also a Diva! I don’t know much about this strain and hoping the potency lives up to the hype. Bud structure seems more compact than past grows. I’m sure it’s just the pheno expression. Appreciate the encouraging words! :v:

6 Likes

Appreciate ya OG! She’s getting a bit bigger on the Rocket look. Small looking Calyxes but plenty of pistils. Will give her a strip down the last week making the trim job easier. :wink:

Helping a buddy with moving a few walls around remodeling his bathroom and replacing some interior doors. He and his wife are trying get things done before the holidays. Somewhat easy but time consuming. Just happy it’s interior work! Appreciate the kind words Jarhead Bro! :v:

3 Likes

:point_up_2: that’s an understatement my friend…those rockets are the size of my forearm :muscle:. Good on ya for helping a buddy out :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Wow well those havnt suffered while you been away helping your mate
Just stunning @ChebaMang
Thanks for the up date
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

3 Likes

Thanks! @Blackmoon No suffering here and I was able to get them fed and watered early in the morning. A bit too early sometimes. All for a good cause and now I’ve got some down time til someone else needs a bit of help with a project. :+1:

I’m still tuned into what you got growing on! Looking good over there and a big line up too! :v:

2 Likes

Thanks @ChebaMang
Appreciate your support for sure.
I was really relieved to see the replacement seeds of Himalaya gold pop out a tail this morning.
Think im gunna be crazy busy this summer caring for all the seeds ive set down this year.
Id love to grow any plant out to the same standard as your do si do you posted up earlier.
I do have a do si do still in the race this round
I never thought they grew like that
I thought there spacing between more pop corn like buds were further apart and close to the stem.
Yours are mind blowingly beautiful :heart_eyes:
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

4 Likes

Yeah man you’re definitely gonna be busy with 30 babies coming up pretty soon. Glad to hear the Himalaya Gold has popped. Hope it makes it to harvest :+1: and the Dosi Dos you got too! Actually all you’ve got going! :+1:

My Dosi Dos was fully trained which made the buds be tighter and the LEDS helped too. I’ve only seen a few on this site being grown and some are auto’s. It’s a fairly new strain available on ILGM at least that’s my knowledge of it. I was looking for a heavy hitter and hope she won’t disappoint. Appreciate ya for the grow love! Cheers to ya! :v: :beers:

5 Likes

Aw c’mon man! This gal actually has BB guns. :laughing: More like bottle rockets! :v:

5 Likes

Alright now boyz and girlz, got another upperdater here! And, a major Eff-up on my dumbass self. :roll_eyes: Been trying to get a feel for the Trich’s and see where I’m at getting to the harvest window. Lately the Dosi Dos #2 gal has been showing me that she is either hungry and using up the resources in her lower leaves. Or she’s got a bit of a nute lock-out and has several symptoms going on. Or, she’s just closer to harvest than I’ve realized. So I counted back the latest pic shots and determined I missed a whole week and she’s really at week #8. My baaaadd!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :-1: Took some pics and Trich shots to help back up my ignorance. Cest la Vie!!

Today she was watered/fed with one gal. of filtered pH’d to 6.4 agua and dosed with Jacks nutes with ppms at 1800. Had run off at around 12 ounces. Dropped DLI to 50 ish. She still looks decent and believe she can make it another 10 days at the most. Chop day should be on the 21st or 22nd of this month. Depends on the trich’s which are mostly cloudy with a bit of clears for now. Any second to many opinions are appreciated. :wink: Hope all are having a great day and looking forward to your weekend’s. Stay lit and legit Grow-Fam!! :v:

The best 3 I could get!! :smile:

6 Likes

I love seeing those colas every time you post them! I agree with your timeline got a nice amount of cloudy in there, bet by next week you’ll start getting some amber in there.

7 Likes

Thank you! @MadamCalamity I’m glad somebody likes seeing the colitas. As for me I’m not a total fan of this strain in more ways than one. If I can get a great buzz outta this grow then all will be worth the labor. :+1: I do believe the timeline is on point now. Appreciate ya keeping an eye the grow! :v:

4 Likes