Chase Blue Kai, Farms

It’s Charlotte’s yesterdream from @repins12
Damn autocorrect :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

I spend more time fixing auto correct than just typing. :crazy_face::rofl:

5 Likes

Wowza Just nasty Sexy over here!! :raised_hands::fire::raised_hands::fire::raised_hands::fire::raised_hands::fire::raised_hands::fire:

6 Likes

It’s been a bit here’s monkey slaps and Lady Kush

Lady Kush

The autos mbap from @repins12 and a double great from mephisto

And the new batch truffle monkey, 91 octane from exotic genetics
Runtz from preybird farms
Yeezy from lit farms

11 Likes

:star_struck: ohhh yeah! Looking fantastic buddy. :call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

On point Brother JJ, good to see an update over here :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Do you have anything cooking at the moment :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Cooking? Hmm, a brisket sounds good. :thinking: lol

Hey @JJ520 how are you liking the bags? Notice better humidity by chance?

5 Likes

Growing anything :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Yeah noticed a lot lower humidity plus I’ve been going through a lot less nutrients solution I really like them that’ll be my new ,along with that zero nitrogen after stretch I really like that
@OGIncognito yea it’s been a minute I mostly stay at the spot and GN, I’ve been on IG a little more
Thanks for still stopping in fellas much appreciated :v:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience with them. Sounds good all around. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Wish me luck bous. Gonna see about tapping thrju the roof today and hooking a stack to exhaust strait out of instead of into the crawl.dpace. hoping for no rain to play with this up there.

3 Likes

@Mark0427 Good luck you got it how you ceiling it in some siliconized white coating or what do you use up that way that would be the technique here or some black tar patch I prefer the white s*** stays flexible and lasts a lot longer

2 Likes

I just have a fireplace stack and a cpoupler that fits inside the bottom end of the fireplace cap to connect the tubing from fan to. Still yet to do this. Got tied up helping my neighbors. Helped on fix some leaks on jer place and got 3 more running to me as im helping her. Now today i have to change out the whole door jamb doors and all on the neighbors across the street and install.storm doors on their place finish putting a coat of stain on the neighbor bext doors front step paint the dwck where i fixed her wayer leaks and toilet guts. Its just non stop here hell i was supposed to.work this weekendto help get a little caught up but aint had a free second for shit

2 Likes