CB Super silver Haze grow

Such healthy looking buds CB!
Keep up the good work!!!

4 Likes

Great job buddy wish we were closer so we could share :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Outstanding @Countryboyjvd1971 some quality meds right there! Iā€™m seeing a road trip by the end of summer lol I think a little sampling and trading will be in order :grin: not sure where your at @Dr.DankThumb420 but your welcome to join! @Nug-bug and anyone else interested :+1:

7 Likes

@Hogmaster we will work something out brother :+1:
Lol sounds like a plan @WillyJ woohoo
Thanks guys should be a nice :+1:
Will update soon
And your so right @kabongster
But Iā€™ll be getting another grow started soon enough lol
Happy growing all :v::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Impressive harvest @Countryboyjvd1971 :drooling_face:

Finally a drool emoji! Thank you ilgm!

5 Likes

Iā€™m certainty happy with the grow will see on the wieght in a few days here @bob31 I think itā€™s going to be a good haul though :upside_down_face::smiley::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I just caught a buzz looking at your pics bro! Lol@Countryboyjvd1971

6 Likes

@Zombo thatā€™s funny
That bud is nice and fat too itā€™s about 3 inches in diameter or was wet lol
Canā€™t wait to see the final dry wieght son this tent should be nice :+1:

7 Likes

It adds to the charm when weā€™re all telling our grandkids ā€œAnd THATā€™S how Weedville became a town!ā€

11 Likes

I think that day we all had some of that ā€œenergetic, clear headedā€ smoke! hahaha @Willd @North_East_Newbie @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

Thanks a million John!! Appreciated.

1 Like

For sure brother I think the bubble bags would be better for larger runs but the pollen separator I have works great for small batches @Screwauger
And nothing goes to waste
Iā€™m going to get the bags when I order my rosin press in a few weeks :+1::cowboy_hat_face::v:

I have the bags and love them! Iā€™m actually going to mix up a batch of hash tonight or tomorrow. I plan on making a little video for my youtube, I want to start sharing more videos on there for everyone.

I have fresh trim that has been in the freezer since it was trimmed off. Fresh, frozen is the way to go for bubble bags. I have the 5 gallon bags but I would recommend even bigger bags because the more space you have to work with the easier it is to process. Just my opinion though after some experience with them.

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Better enter that in July bud o month contest @Countryboyjvd1971

Hello @ktreez420ā€¦ How long can the sugar leaves be left in freezerā€¦ Iā€™m thinking to put my sugar leaves in freezer bag at harvest but I wonā€™t have enough on this grow to make hashā€¦can I freeze them until winter?.. What would you store them in?

2 Likes

@Zombo I normally just jar mine and cure it like you do buds after curing you can just leave in jar I let mine to stay out for three months before I used it and it was still good Iā€™m not sure about the whole freezer thing though someone else might be able to chime in

2 Likes

Thx @Hogmasterā€¦ I was thinking freezing them so when I have enough leaves, possibly after a few grows, I can pull out of freezer and into those hash bagsā€¦when you cure using jars, what do you do with the leaves? Smoke or make hash?

1 Like

@Zombo Iā€™m with @Hogmaster on curing them only difference is I use a 3gal plastic storage tote to put all my trimmings and airy popcorn buds into and Iā€™ll cure it just like I would my jars
Hog Not sure I have anything worthy this grow to enter Iā€™ll enter when I have a winner lol
I canā€™t compete with your multiple winning buds brother lol :joy:

3 Likes

So you cure in plastic tote and then when you make hash you will freeze then?.. Just seems freezing them would preserve them? @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

I only cure the trim and popcorn buds in a tote @Zombo
You freeze it so the tricombes fall off easier when your making hash
I found that if I left it to long in freezer when you use it it tends to make it wet so I only freeze it for 15-20 minutes prior to using
Just my experience other may have a different take on it tho

2 Likes