Calizona's 1st journal/2nd grow

Did you get a node spacing measurement on you’re top growing nodes ? Are you in flower :blossom:? You should see a very obvious difference in the plants response and structure or growth response to see if the water is affective , but if you give one tap water and one fish water , I can almost guarantee you the fish water plant will be triple the potency and bud weight. Just think of all the micro life that live in pond water or in the ditch. It’s a plants essential diet . Have you not grown a plant by only foliar feeding only with the Nutrient call “Essential 13” oh man , it’s a small bottle the size of a body spray by Axe but man that was some heavy nice big plants , to say I only spray bottle fed them with essential 13 the full grow.

1 Like

I love Arizona sunsets looks like the sky is on fire

2 Likes

Bought this without really thinking it out…

Can I plug my lights into this and then plug the other end into my timer? Why is this confusing me?

@Calizona were u not thinking, r pot thinking u know maybe a little puff, puff on the brain? :alien:

1 Like

Over-thinking for sure. Wanted to know the wattage on my lights and thought this looked good. Sounds right but, I guess we’ll see

Not sure but I think, n at this hour thinking is not my best subject, @Pinboy has something similar, maybe not sure. Hit him up I believe he’s lurking about. :thinking::thinking::alien:

2 Likes

Plug your timer into that or it’s going to reset back to default every time the timer kicks off. Not detrimental but annoying.

2 Likes

@Calizona I have one I keep on my big light you’ll be surprised how off the dimmer knob is or at least mine is there’s a spot where you literally bump the knob and it will change it 100w. I just keep it on there so I can write down where it’s at so if I start burning the leaves I will know exactly where it was set so maybe I won’t do it again “maybe” lol

3 Likes

Well, it worked out great in my opinion. I plugged both lights into the meter, the meter into the timer. It functioned fine on lights off. I will know in a few hours if it kicks back on normally. I did get some readings and could use anyone’s suggestion on wattage needed at this point. I am about 4 weeks into flower(pistils showing) and in my 2x2 tent w/ hlg 135, the wattage read 70. In my 4x4 w/ hlg 600, the wattage is at 230. I have zero reference on what they should pumping out. Seems good but I don’t know. Anyone? @dbrn32

1 Like

Going to give bonsai a go with my schefflera plant. It has a Really gnarly root system and I put a really cool rock under it all. We’ll see what happens!

5 Likes

Shouldn’t you plug the meter in first then the timer that way it won’t have to reset.

2 Likes

Reset what? The timer? Its plugged into wall and doesn’t reset. And I can’t see how resetting the wattage meter does anything wrong. I could, and usually am wrong though. Ill take a pic at lights on

I was just wondering seemed logical to me but I’m often illogical, just ask my wife

2 Likes

The lights came back on, on schedule. The wattage meter is showing the numbers. Success!

3 Likes

Gradually increase to around 350-400 watts for veg in 4x4. In 2x2 70-80 watts probably good to veg, go to max for flower.

2 Likes

Hey @dbrn32 , I see you use tribus and had a question or six. I just bought the original and it came with the lumina amino acid stuff. I am currently just giving water to the girls due to high ppm. Can I give this stuff to them now or should I wait til the ppm’s get to a reasonable number? Does it even have anything to do with that? Would I want to give them both at the same time? The lumina is only every 3 weeks. Would it be best to use them separately? Any advice is always appreciated. The girls have taken the increase in light ok. Some tips have burned but nothing too damaging. Thank you for that advice on the wattage

1 Like

You can use it now. It’s not a nutrient. It won’t raise your ppm.

3 Likes

Thank you @BobbyDigital !

3 Likes

I agree. Only need to apply 1-2 times a week too, not every watering.

1 Like

Is it a replacement for recharge or similar products? Can I continue to use that and other biotics?