Bulldognuts CBD Grow

I’m just hoping for some free seeds!

Lots of great entries this month.

7 Likes

@Tentnewby1983 this is my current journal using soil and Jack’s if you are interested in using Jack’s in soil. I’ve got 2 other journals on here somewhere that is also a Jack’s/soil journal. :+1:

3 Likes

Awe as per usual Bdog…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Looking awesome Doggy! I love the concept of the yoyos!

4 Likes

How is the revenge. Just got mine in mail wanna drop next weekend or so give a bit between all my plants some. I want the pics mr peat and i believe it was fergus had of the plants to show my wife. Them buds were nuts

3 Likes

Hey Bulldog,

Are you gonna take a break after this CBD grow? Wondering if you’re gonna pop those LA Confidential seeds you won last year. They’re on my wish list and just curious. Or maybe I missed that journal?

Peace :v: Mang!

1 Like

Thanks @Arrow @anon33684698

The original is still drying. We’ve sampled some that was about 2 weeks from being ready. The wife said it did seem to help with pain issues. Once it gets dried and cured I’ll do a proper report :+1:

Once this one is done I’m going to break everything down and setup new 4x8 Ultra Yield tent. I’ll be setting it up in a larger area and will have room for my 4x4 if I want to run some clones or need to keep something in Veg a little longer. But to answer your question no I haven’t run the LA’s yet. I’m going to run a little experimental grow with seeds from NL Chemdawg hermie.

13 Likes

Oh yeah, a brand new tent and a much bigger space to boot. Look forward to seeing how that high dollar tent is gonna compare to what you’ve got and or what you think about the quality is. I made a recent purchase on a bitty 2x2 just for vegging. It’s nowhere near the dinero you’ve shelled out. Got 4 Gelato clones going and one Banana Kush in a makeshift cardboard veg box with a Cree LED lamp and computer fans. Damn thing works! But had to get more serious and get me a veg tent. I love this “hobby”!

Looking forward to your newest grow journal when you get up and running. Probably be a month or so away as you are a busy ladies man. Coolio!

Is your experiment from when you grew the NL’s and had a Chemdawg dust them? I can’t remember if it was from one of your earlier journals. Been reading a lot here and sometimes I get other peoples journals mixed up. I’ll have to back track and see if I missed that issue. Keep up the great work as we’re all getting our learn’n on from you.

Peace Mang!

1 Like

NL hermied and pollinated 2 other NL and the 3 Chemdawgs. I saw someone here on forum talking about Ultra Yield tents, can’t remember who. So I checked them out, it has 1680D canvas and 12" extensions on height. Seemed like a reasonable compromise between Gorilla and the other Amazon cheapies.

9 Likes

I looked those Ultra tents up and they are impressive. Look forward to your take on them when you get done with your current grow.

Does it seem like more growers on this forum are having this issue with the fem seeds or is it just a combo of environment and stress from the grower itself? My first grow I noticed some nanners appearing the last week but they didn’t pop open. They were a bit stressed the last couple of weeks though and I may have had too much light on them also. Other factors too with heat, humidity and lower temps at night. But that’s my fault and still dialing it in.

Checking out the two strains I bet they’ll make a great smoke and be a high yield. Wonder if the plants are gonna be tall? Confusing on what I read on height especially since they are both Indica dominant. That grow experiment will be well worth watching. :+1:

Hey, since your tent is gonna be bigger does that mean you’re gonna build another PLC light to put in there too? New tent, new light?

2 Likes

BROMETHEUS. :trophy: :honeybee:

1 Like

I’ve got a 4x8 now but it’s a piece of you know what. :poop: I have a 4x4 that I started in that haven’t had room to set up. I still won’t have a dedicated grow room so I need to control environment in tent. I use 2 ft of 4x8 for a portable A/C unit Whole House humidifier and Oscillating Tower fan. I have 2 450 Viparspectra’s that I use for seedlings and early veg. I also have 2 260w BudgetLed Rspec board lights that are fairly decent LEDs. On previous grows my girls have out grown the 4x4 area that the PLC’s cover, so I have hung the Budgets to cover 2 more ft if necessary. So hopefully I’ll be able to handle everything with what I currently have :pray: No doubt some of the more knowledgeable growers here are shaking their heads at the money and effort I’m going through, :slightly_smiling_face::smile: but I tend to stay with what has worked for me. I responding on a thread earlier about cal-mag and lighting. @Budz summed things up perfectly by saying “Everyone has to find their own way” and I couldn’t agree more.

9 Likes

Im gonna lie I used to have issues with pens when I stored them in solutions and even in Distilled water. What I’ve done since is just rinse them off with distilled, dry and capped. When measuring directions say dry probe anyway so I just started saying fork it, dry and cap. I’d imagine there’s still some water on it and that keeps it solid. I’ve had to recalibrate my Apera twice in one year and that’s only because when I tested the 7.0 solution it was off those very few times. Even last week it was still on the money and the last recal was something like 3 months ago. Oh btw I did scrub the electrode with a small wire brush that came in with like my Arizer or something. Got hella junk out once and was super glad I did that idk if it made a difference :man_shrugging:t5:

5 Likes

All of my ph meters are just paper weights…
I don’t use them…
I go with the iodine drops…
And I only grow in water…
Unless I go color blind , I’m All good…
F them meters…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’s right I remember you keep your environmental controllers in the big tent. Thought ya might be going bigger on grow space and do another LED build to boot. You sir have got it covered. Your grows speak volumes.

I understand that we all have to find our own ways. That’s pretty close to what I’ve told my kids growing up. It’s all good! Funny thing is no sooner have we finished a project we begin to find a way to improve what we’ve just accomplished.

I’m staying tuned in! Peace Mang! :v:

3 Likes

Damn bro those plants are looking great! I think I see BOM going to you :pray::fire: glad to see you doing well man!

3 Likes

I never took storing in proper solution as necessary. When it wouldn’t calibrate properly and Apera rep suggested I try the Apera solution and then it started working, I will now just do it.

@peachfuzz I’ve gotten fairly well dialed in on my RO water, nutrients, and measuring the proper amount of PH up, that I probably could get PH for water going in the 6.5 zone without checking. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:Fortunately I have got dialed in enough, that I rarely check PH coming out.

7 Likes

Thanks, hopefully I’ll get to the end with the clones without any set backs, like hermies. :+1:

3 Likes

You ever have your apera solution get some black in it? I occasionally have to refresh the solution in the cap the probe sits in

3 Likes

I usually wash the cap every couple of months. Seems to get stagnant after a while.

7 Likes