Bruce Banner Auto, Banana Kush Auto, GDP Auto, Grow

Here’s the other Bruce Banner! This one still has about a week to go an is THICK!:heart_eyes:16228659033688866988704481855496|243x500

1 Like

Here’s one of the plants that was originally supposed to go outside but wound up being too far advanced when the cold weather finally let up at my growing location. This GDP never got very big but packed on a bunch of weight, nothing but bud, from head too toe. She’s finishing up now and starting to turn purple. Her sibling wound up being a photo and is massive. She’s getting cloned today along with the two Lemon Lime photos.

Hey man good to find a journal of Bruce Banner auto. I’m still a total novice, on my 3rd grow, first time growing autos (Bruce + GG). Can I ask for some advice on timing my Bruce harvest?

Much appreciated, look forward to hearing how yours turned out!

1 Like

Hello @Naptown, Nice to see another like minded individual! Bruce Banner has been one of my fav ruderalis cuts thus far. I started the first ones in March, they sprouted on the 21st of that month then finished in the first and second week of June averaging about 78 days of growth. Roughly 7 weeks of veg and 10 weeks of flowering. Things may very for you though depending on atmosphere, growth medium, supplementation, etc. Hope this helps. Best of Luck and Happy Growing!

I germinated my Bruce Banner AutoFlower in mid December and they are almost ready to harvest. I’ve had problems germinating some seeds. I went back to my old method of a zip lock baggie and paper towel method.
Bruce Banner AutoFlower

1 Like

Hey @Tafuta, Nice looking Banner! Love the big ole fox tails. One of the phenotypes I grew did the same thing. Super fluffy bud too. Happy Growing!!:v:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll harvesting her soon.

Hey stranger were you been? Doing well here in Texas. I’m in the last stage of a Super Skunk strain. She’s a beast. Over 6ft tall. Never seen buds develop like these are. I posted some images in the grow journal under Super Skunk

1 Like

@Tafuta Hey Brother, Ive thankfully moved on to better genetics and started breading seeds for myself. I just got done with a Fancy Cakez, Branson’s Royal Revenge, and Branson’s Royal Revenge x Unicorn Poop x Mendo Montage pheno hunt and came out with some stunning cultivars. Hope all is well down there. Happy Growing!:green_heart::v:

1 Like

Contact me Drgoodbud tbakari55@icloud.com

Question do you concur with my person it’s time to harvest……Lemme know Bro

1 Like

It’s a Super :skunk:

1 Like

Judging by the color of the stigma I’d say yes, but the best way to judge that is by checking the color of the tricromes.

Tri’s look like they are fully developed. I’m gonna harvest this weekend. Thanks

1 Like

1 Like

Hey where u at? U ok & still growing?
Doing well in Texas

1 Like

@Tafuta What’s good brother! Been a long time. I haven’t been on here in years. Im doing well. Of course im still growing some great cultivars. Currently about to F3 a strain I created from Seed Junkie’s Jealously x Covert Genetics Halitosis. Stuff is so fucking raunchy smelling lol. How ya been? What are you growing lately?

???where u at? RU Ok?

I’m still in Northern NY. I’m good man. How about yourself?

Jack Allen
Jack Allen Home Services
265 Swart Ave
Clayton NY 13624
315-804-4949
jallenhomeserv@gmail.com