**BREAKFAST x LEMON ALIEN** tester grow(photo boost LED, 100% coco, Jack's 3-2-1)

For all the remarks from others

3 Likes

Beautiful this is why I want to watch your grow. :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Dont be sorry!!! Iā€™m all about the name calling HAHAHA just gotta be able to get it thrown back at ya without crying and flagging a post :joy::joy::joy: some people hang on to words to tightly where Iā€™m more of a ā€œIā€™ve been called worse by betterā€ type of guy.

7 Likes

Thank you Madam Brosky :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::joy::joy: jk jk

5 Likes

@Amazon66 I meant no disrespect, Iā€™ve got nothin but love for this sicko, thatā€™s what the banter is about. I apologize if I offended you.

Thatā€™s whatā€™s guys with a healthy self image do to each other, dish it out!

Itā€™s all fun and games for me.

6 Likes

That is fantastic I feel the same also I can take any kind criticism as long as learn from it. :smile::smile:

3 Likes

You did not offend me Iā€™m all about the fun and jokes following you guys always makes me smile and thatā€™s what itā€™s all about. :smile::smile:

4 Likes

Good to hear Brodsky!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s actually a good name :joy:

4 Likes

Yes it is. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Shoot! Mis spelling making me look cooler than I am!

4 Likes

Turn the intensity of your lights down and let them finish!! Hereā€™s your sign lol

9 Likes

Orā€¦since I cut her off of her nutes sheā€™s growing a big middle finger cause she knows her days are numbered lol

7 Likes

Lol thatā€™s it! They can sense those things. And sheā€™ll tell the others :wink:

5 Likes

When I traveled and lived in Moscow, Russia then Moscow State University thought I was a female. Due to my first name. I run into the same thing in Europe.

I get it a lot of the phone as well in the States. Because of my name. They will say Maā€™am and I will say Iā€™m a male. Hahahaā€¦been like this my whole life and trust me, Iā€™m all male with my natural hair suit.

1 Like

I guess Mr. is a girls name in Moscow.

5 Likes

Yes, yes it is. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Damn! Name game!

Ashley, Val, Carol, Shelly, Casey, Tracey, Jackie, Jesse, Shannon, Sandy, Jody, Pat, Morgan, Lynn, Kim, Leslie, Andy. All I can think of at the moment.

2 Likes

Is ass***e a good name? Lol.
Donā€™t forget Skyler and Marlow Could go either way.

2 Likes

My mom used to call me a-hole, prick, Jack arse and others that canā€™t be mentioned.

Good luck guessing because itā€™s not a common name.

2 Likes