BobbyDigi’s Never Ending Story

Yes, the scrog grid on pvc

1 Like

Ah yes. Just some pvc, screws and garden twine. When the plant is done, just cut the twine and restring it when you want to use it again.

2 Likes

That sounds really convenient… I’m running photos next to autos to have auto harvests between my photo harvests so I have been wondering how to work a grid like that without a screen over the whole tent. That looks simple enough that I can manage. :grin:

I’ll scroll up here to see how you managed to get it that even. Thanks for sharing with us!

@scylents hope BobbyD won’t mind. Here is one I just did out of garage salvage. The bottom is 1 1/4" pvc and the upper frame is 1". The one inch slides into the larger PVC so I can adjust the height. The 1" down pipes probably have 8" of run. I use a couple hose clamps to set the height. It is about 24" square outside dimensions

The legs are attached to a frame so I can catch runoff and remove the tray

In use

10 Likes

Jack Herer with the biggest cots I’ve seen.

6 Likes

May have to throw in another one or two of my Qb135’s as they’re outgrowing the footprint of the Qb’s above them. But I’ll have to drop another circuit because 2 more amps will probably put me over 80% usage on the current circuit.

8 Likes

Love to see what the underside of your plants look like. To see how it is pruned and stripped of leaves etc. It helps me relate to what is going on above.

3 Likes

I’ll grab a pic when I get back into town later today.

1 Like

This is the underside. Kinda screwed up putting the scrog in the back because I can’t reach the back side of it. The stretch is about done so now I can pull what didn’t make it to the top.

7 Likes

Thanks appreciate the look. Do you top the mains 2x or just once?
They look like they are living the good life.

I top once. These were topped at 6th node. I haven’t train GDP at all, I just let her do her thing.

3 Likes

The ladies on day 10 flower

The we have a small super skunk and a bigger jack herer. Also have a sunshine started. The sunshine and super skunk are some seeds from a buddy in Michigan

11 Likes

GDP and Gold Leaf 16 days flower. GDP may have a salt build up. Ppms after water only today was 3050. Gold leaf holding steady at 1500.

14 Likes

That’s just damn pretty!

2 Likes

… agreed…

2 Likes

I third that motion.

1 Like

Jack Herer (right) and Super skunk #2 (left) transplanted from solos today.

9 Likes

Added in a UV AB light. Still want to add in more of my quantum boards but I’ll need to run another circuit first.

7 Likes

It looks fantastic Bobby. Your plants are gonna love it

1 Like

Time will tell. It’s only hitting half of each plant so I should have a good comparison.

1 Like