ILGM Grow Support Forum
Sign up and ask your question
Our experts will be with you shortly
What I was looking for in the pics was whether or not it was a genetic issue. It could be genetic or environmental given the pics.
A couple of suggestions:
Get that basil out of the pot. They will develop a root system which could choke out your cannabis roots. They will become entangled and compete for water and nutrients is the best case.
Too much water. A plant that size should only be getting a half-cup to a cup of water every few days. Cannabis doesn’t like wet feet and it prefers wet and dry cycles every few days.
I’ll post a support ticket below. If you could fill it out it will help us help you by helping us to understand the important growing factors.
Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you’re using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Fox aarm trio
• Indoor or Outdoor
• Light system
• Temps; Day, Night
• Humidity; Day, Night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
• Co2; Yes, No