Bigger or smaller yields

My 1st grow i used the ff trio on this run ive switched to gaia green. Im wondering do u get smaller yields growing organic because these autos are like shrimp in the sea they are very tiny :thinking:.

Good nutrient products are all equally effective, though there are positive and negatives with each brand. Which nutrient line you use isn’t going to contribute to smaller plants. Autos are hit-or-miss.

If you want more consistent results, then grow photo plants. Autos do produce runts occasionally.

7 Likes

This ^^^^

3 Likes

Here’s an example of how “different” autos can be:

Same strain from same pack … germinated, planted ECT the same…
That small one never did catch up either … of the four I have currently it remains the runt

3 Likes

Or these:

3 Likes

More often than used to in my opinion. The interbreeding and attempts at high thc seems to be stunting breeds more and more.

2 Likes

With autos, it’s crucial to give them the best start possible. No over/underwatering. Too cool and the roots don’t spread enough. I have zero expectations of autos except that the bud is good lol

1 Like

This is an auto I am growing now “cap Junky” from blimburn. Actually the first auto I have ever grown. I kept it on 18 hrs and once big enough hit it with 38DLI until I wanted to encourage flower moved to my flower tent. I doubt the 12/12 really made it flower being an auto but it started about 6 weeks in. Looking at DLI schedule for Autos you can hit them up to 45 DLI most of there grow.

3 Likes

Very nice this my 2nd run an both times my plants showed signs of flowering about 3rd or 4th week

1 Like

Oh my :astonished::laughing:

I only grow autos and have had to force them on 12/12 before, it happens… They kinda just do what they want :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yea just wish they would get a longer veg time but i love my autos my 1st run i did a sour diesel an 2 seeds from a mix pack they all are fire i mean fire this run i have 2 sour diesels going sour d is definitely my go to

1 Like

I wanted to give autos a go , despite seeing a lot being very small so far very happy, its still smaller that my Photo growing with it but not disappointed. Good seeds / good start :thinking: could be both not sure. Jsut happy

2 Likes

Yea these are small im using gaia green on my 1st run i did the ff trio i honestly might go back to it but this me in week 5

I use jacks if that helps. I used fox farms and had issues here and there. Jacks is way cheaper in the long run and easier to mix.

1 Like