Bigb2's continuing grow journal

No bueno! I was letting my dogs out this morning and could smell a skunk had sprayed somewhere near my house, but luckily mine didn’t get hit with the stink! :rofl::dizzy_face::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

You would think the bitch would remember the last skunk she tangled with. She got it in the face real bad last time. Geesh. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Cheesebake #2 is ready for the rack. Real fruity and nice smell.

3 Likes

Cheesebake 1 headed for the rack. #2 had denser buds. This one seems stickier.

Photos took over the tent. Got the hlg lowered and adjusted. Everyone is at 30 dli. They should stretch into stronger lighting.

2 Likes

@Hershy420 @OGIncognito does this look like too much N? Dark, twisting leaves? They got water today and runoff was 6.6 and 1750.

2 Likes

i mean, i think 1750 is definitely high. that’s all i can say for sure, just looks like it needs a trim in my opinion.

1 Like

Agree that 1750 is high. I had a plantsitter for 3 weeks. I thought they were only getting water, so i fed them the other day. Turns out she was feeding them while i was gone. I just flipped them, so she may start eating.

2 Likes

hoping for the best :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

A bit high high, water feed only next go round should do the trick. Temps and RH good?? :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@OGIncognito Temps are 68 to 79. Humidity is low currently. 40% or so. Humidifier went down and my backup is in the dry tent for now.

1 Like

40% isn’t too bad, a good water feed to get those PPMs down to a safe zone should work Brother. Are you using a drench to drought routine with liberal run off :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Absolutely. Jacks nutes. I’ll water them down under 800 then get back to routine. Shouldn’t take long when she starts the stretch

1 Like

Agree…they’re super hungry during this period :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Water day. Here comes the stretch. 4 daydays difference in pics.

3 Likes

Vida blanca border jumper is in the cure bag. 3 zips.

Widows redberry cheesebake #2 went in a grove bag this morning. Only 2 zips which surprised me a little.

Rdcb #1 is sweating in grocery bag still.

@Autos-only @DieselGRWR @4204life

@OGIncognito I think your right on about the cheesebake. She smells great already and hasn’t cured.

4 Likes

Looks great bro!!! Nice job! That’s a good amount too!

1 Like

Looks like some good smoke!

1 Like

Thanks. The wife tested and approved the cheesebake this morning. It smooth now, so it should be real nice in a month.

Happy cake day @4204life

1 Like

Appreciate it! @Bigb2

2 Likes

That looks fantastic!! Great job!

Happy cake day @4204life

2 Likes