Bentsticks Growings

If you don’t want it, send it to Louisiana

4 Likes

We’ll be adding to it and sharing it down.

2 Likes

@Caligurl @Shadegrown @PogueMahone @Dforce @merlin44 @kaptain3d ok I have finally seen my plant muncher, have tried 100 x to get apic, but the little white bastards are fast as soon as I find them not a swarm but a few they fly off no way to get a closeup with Microscope or zoom on Phone cam, they act like a fly but move like a moth any clue on this thief, I will keep trying, they are about the size of a grain of salt,did I say tiny. Thank you

And safe passage and work for my son he is almost to Texas to restore power where needed do not know where is ending up yet!!

7 Likes

Google white flies. Not sure on munching but eat underside.
My internet sucks right now :confused: :angry:

7 Likes

Is what they kind of look like,not to bad yet bht I keep hitting the Pure crop and BT and every few days a dose Jack’s dead bug.

4 Likes

@Dforce Ah yep most assured its white flies. Went out to spray and finally got a pic, and I hit the biggest plant they took flight more than a few on that one Sprayed JDB last night does not seem to phase them hit em with PC and BT tonight.

6 Likes

Most Common Pests In Cannabis: White Flies | Fast Buds (2fast4buds.com)

7 Likes

Glad you were able to get an ID on the white flies. Tough little bastards if the JDB didn’t phase them. I hope the PureCrop and BT do the trick. I hope your son stays safe while helping the power issues in TX. :pray:t2::bowing_man::sunglasses:

6 Likes

I would try neem then, you can try dawn dish soap if the jacks and pure crop don’t do the trick. I have used dawn before, some :slightly_frowning_face: on it but it works. I guess on amount, but roughly a tsp per gallon. Has to be replied after rain. There are many different options, the more you try, you will find one that will help.

5 Likes

7 Likes

The dishsoap is the better alternative for whiteflies. 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. You’ll need to spray every other day for at least 6 days (3 applications)

Earthworm castings can help deter them so sprinkle around on the soil

5 Likes

Thank you very much, @Dforce @Caligurl and others looks like dishsoap it is! 3 sprayers here and different stuff in each time for one more hehehehehe,
not like my food plot sprayer that I tow behind the tractor such is life in growing anything, still awaiting 2 small plots to dry out so I till under and get weeds down. Did buy a small 2 row planter with plates to help make planting easier. Would be cool to fill with cannabis seed and do a field :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

I probably have enough seeds for that roflmao!

6 Likes

I would love to see an acre of various strains of Prime.

7 Likes

Would love to grow a acre, but I would lose my mind would need a flying drone sprayer for all the damn critters, the six outdoors ladies driving me nutz, damn job almost gives me a coranary a acre of weed would suceed!

But maybe the Dispo in this podunk town would have decent smoke! Population of under 800.

7 Likes

Cheboygan would have a new credo, I can see it going North on 75

F@k the Fudge!!!*

7 Likes

Chebanging has a few good dispos, Onaway has one and I think they smoke more than the owners should, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey hey it’s Friday, Happy Dance Happy Dance!!

Tent ladies in autopots need refill 6 gals in 4 days iirc, they were fill to 8 when I got home @1124 ppm and came out 6.0 have not with ph seems to be fine, I know coco needs a lower reading but no harm no foul.

Pics at 4.5 weeks into flower,auto pot girls are on the grow did some supercroping of them this evening, lights at 980 and loving life!

The soil pot grills are smaller but damn are the stacking and filling out, will need to feed them tomorrow.

10 Likes

TGIF @Bentstick - enjoy your weekend!

4 Likes

Those tents are lit bro! :rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

5 Likes