Bentsticks Growings

Everything is looking great, loving our Michigan weather :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep , yesterday and today have been a bit cooler with drizzle off and on give them a break from the sun beating on them!

2 Likes

The whole place looks like it’s lit to me. Keep kickin’ Bent! :joy::sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

Trying like hell, been having to spray outdoor plants bugs are bad umk. But every time I do it rains. Such as best layed plans :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve been loving it in Mn, We have hit the point of too much rain! Minnesota River is above flood stage, mainly flooding bike paths.

2 Likes

Ah Ha, found the little rat bastards worms/caterpillers eating my plants outdoors, finally showed and now I BTed their ass and oh they do not like that, will wait a few days and give them a dusting of Jack’s dead bug then BT, then yadayada they will not win, its mine!!!

6 Likes

If you use PureCrop 1 you can mix it with BT! double whammy!

5 Likes

BT’d ?

Kill the little bastages.

3 Likes

Monterey BT

3 Likes

Thank you @Caligurl will get some coming is pia going from spray to dry!!

5 Likes

I hate those things!! I pulled 14 off 1 plant last year. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I’m having to hand to hand combat the bastards this year. Screw the butterflies. I’m swatting their asses like mosquitos. :joy::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

Yooper Hot Tub

5 Likes

Looks like Jeffrey Dahmer invited a couple of friends over for some soup… :smiling_imp: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

He was a honorary yooper. Does anybody actually know what they are putting in those Pasties?!

4 Likes

No way that just blastphamy to a Pastie and no Ketchup either…

4 Likes

Utoh, me thinks we in for some bad weather, hot and sunny atm, but wind is ramping up fast we going to get hammered, barometer is dropping like a rock, mowed plant area yesterday 6 ticks on me, need my pure crop to get here bugs are feasting the bastards.
Any way played with the tent girls today getting them ready for us to be away for the weekend starting tomorrow, and have made a decision, autopots rock it ordered another 2 pot set up for the other tent, so damn easy!!!
My tents are doing great, the outdoors eh but will get them in check with bug situation soon they are going crazy tho barring being chewed on.

And tents

6 Likes

Your ladies look nice. I hate a tick.

4 Likes

Thank you @Bigb2 tent dwellers are a little short but raised the light a bit and Dli is about 25-26 hope for a bit of stretch by the time we get home Sunday, then give them some grow and bend some more, the big one out in the yard I have a feeling is going to be a tall one its Sexxpot and has been the biggest since seed, all Indica dominate.

5 Likes

You’ve got yourself some gorgeous planties there Sir @Bentstick :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thanks @kaptain3d means a lot from a grow vet to hear that :beers: :beers:

5 Likes