Bentsticks Growings

Nowhere near bein a grow master :joy: but thanks for the compliment :metal:

4 Likes

This will sound crazy, my brother thinks I’m full of shite, but I swear I get more ticks when I wear clothes. :crazy_face:

No seriously, I wear shorts and T-shirt, I feel the ticks on the hair on my legs and arms, and wipe’m off. If I go out covered, I find’m in the shower, dug in. For some reason they love my belly button. :flushed: :rofl: :rofl:

The best defense I have for ticks… chickens. I free range my chickens, now I just have to watch my step. :astonished: :flushed: :innocent: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Yep same here, was a bit cool for shorts. We tried the chickens twice, to many other things like chicken, Eagles, hawks, Owls, yotes, and feral cats, never had chickens last more than 3 weeks once we let them roam.

7 Likes

Up this am getting ready for work, checked on the 2nd seed drop 10 for 11 showing and out of dirt, :crossed_fingers: it continues to be a success !

10 Likes

Harsh! :joy:
Congrats on the 10 new sprouts. :sunglasses::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Well home now from the grind n0 11 th yet will give a couple more days, and one GDP is looking like it may not make it, but put the solocup tray down in the tent at about 200 ppfd all sprouts where.about 1.5"-2" tall, all that I tranplanted yesterday are happy happy, love the nursery bags eazy peasy and no lag because of root distrubance, veggies all outside now tIme to grow or suffer, garden is tilled at the farm wife is planting them this weekend.

Been having a case of CRS last week or so (time for a vaca from work getting burnt) have not found my house keys in 2 weeks :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: then came home burped jars, went and did a couple small things and everytime I came into the house it was like damn I smell weed then it dawned on hey dumbass ya have 1\2 lb of weed breathing hehehe and that GDP I grow is dank as all get out

7 Likes

Many times ive opened the jars for burping at night and wake up in the morning with the oh shit i left em!

7 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m definitely on those. Thanks for the recommendation. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Wish I would of done that last fall, ended up with pm/rot in three jars I found a bit ago.

3 Likes

@Bentstick saw above months back that you were looking for a good humidifier for a 3x3. This was an awesome purchase. Not ultrasonic. It is a wicking humidifier. Silent with High/Low and 6 humidity settings so it will cycle on/off as needed.

in the background. Doesn’t leave the white powder all over your fans and tent

8 Likes

Yep thanks @Bonjoyle I ended up With 2 one for each tent they are awesome, been adding peroxide to the water to slow the algae down in the tank and ordered 2 boxes or replacement filters, to replace when the full of crap

Wish they made one analog to run on my controllers! But I still like them.

5 Likes

Ok here we go weekend updates will start today, so ended up 21 plants 2 shy from my goal but hey WTH There will be my plants growing all over Northern Michigan.I will give total run down of whats growing here at The Shack on the Black next few weeks, hands are full making sure all the plants are happy, healthy, and wise!

Here is what I call the juvey tent they were transplanted last Wed 5-15-24 growing like well Weeds, gave the coco pots first feed of AN this morning at 500 ppm, which I did not ph down, but 7.7 water in and when mixed ended at 6.4. The 2 in SF fab bags are in FFHF so they just getting water, the small one gal pots are getting a lil shot of AN just to keep the healthy till outdoors within a week.

The 2x4 is the nursery tent for the second drop of seeds, figuring up coming Wed will be transplant day roots have hit bottom and growing out the nursery bags.

And a shot of the grow bags that will Be the forever homes of my grow outdoors, and the Irisis are coming to bloom.

Have a great day!!! now the plants had love for the day, time to finish new gutters on the

14 Likes

I could have used to have waited until then with one.:wink::rofl:
I’m certain Northern Michigan has never looked better Bent. Get it bro! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

Giving what I can,perfect weather for outdoors hot and humid Atm shade is 78 and here Iam on front deck in the sun putting up gutters, and drinking about 1/2 gal of water a hr, winter fat needs to be gone hehehe! :+1:

7 Likes

Sounds like you are a Jack of all trades. Tiles to gutters, no wonder the ticks like you. Ha.

6 Likes

Need to be @noddykitty1 , why pay someone to do when I can, learned alot of things just by digging in doing it, and being in the trades learned alot just by watching and asking, somethings I dont know untill I see it done, never been one to shy away from failure hehehe. Failed at alot before I learned :+1:

11 Likes

I have to do all that to get rid of it huh? :face_exhaling::rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

No but it sure helps…

3 Likes

Well could not wait, Lets Rock and Roll, woke up early this am and Bammmm the brain was in gear time to get whats ready for outside outside so away I went, transplanted 3 Of the first round in 10 gal pots and readied the rest time for all Hardin the f*** up and love the outdoors, other 5 will be in one gallon pots until I make a few phone calls and say “come get your plants” just want to make sure they are tough enough for some abuse, DIL will be the toughest on them, she is a Wake and bake, and stop when ya go to sleep, love her she is my Guinea pig for smoke.

10 Likes

10 gallon rockin’ rollers! Keep kickin’ and flippin’ Bent. I like where this is heading. :crazy_face::metal:t2:

7 Likes