Beechnut Pharm Tales

Silica….gotta retract my comment. Don’t bend, ride it out.

If you have iPhone. You have to do the editing before in your phone or computer. There’s no feature to do that here.

3 Likes

TY again for your help. It would be cool if you could on computer site.
I am analog.! ;>

2 Likes

I’m not actually tech savvy either, never owned a computer and I am a child of the 80’s. Not against just never interested. I do everything from my phone.

2 Likes

Crickets… Hows it going F1 friend?? Hope your grow is growing!

Happy Easter!

2 Likes

Hey…I’ve seen worse!! LOL

2 Likes

Here you go. Nothing to report about this week really. Watered all today, last was last Saturday. Day 60 for epsilon will be eclipse day.

5 Likes

TY for the update! mine will be 2-7-24 up day 60 coming in a few days ,pistils are turning but she’s still trying to fatten up. Had an anaerobic soil problem last week or so and she stopped doing anything (drinking,growing etc.) Lost her smell too. ;< they say it’s done in 60 days i think it will be a couple extra days at least.

3 Likes

@lovenature I just read your post on @Twelve1 journal. Try to get some good pictures of the whole plant and close shots of the pistil clusters. Description sounds a lot like a genetic variant that shows up in autoflowers occasionally. The ruderallis genes that make them automatically flower sometimes dominate the phenotype. The result is usually thin, leggy growth that makes lots of pistils but doesn’t really ever develop into bud growth.

4 Likes

TY @OverallQuill80 I hope I included you in the tags can’t keep up with everything!!
That is very interesting . :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
My phone SUCKS ! It couldn’t take a Clear Pic if it’s life depended on it!!!lol
BUT…I will try.!
What you described sounds rt on to my situation… TY TY…
Will wait it out on the 12/12 to just see what it does…Very disappointing INDEED!!!

2 Likes

Good info to know OQ. Thanks for throwing that out there. I hope things work out on 12-12 lovenature. Sorry it’s being a pain.

2 Likes

I think it’s time to get you started on a journal of your own if you’re interested. You are asking troubleshooting questions in other people’s posts and journals. This is what is referred to as thread jumping. Nobody has called you out on this and that’s good, meaning you are not annoying anyone by doing this (truly a great bunch of people here). That said, it’s not considered good etiquette. The greater reason and my reasoning for telling you to create a space of your own is so all questions answers pictures compliments and everything else will be in one easy to find place. This helps others when you have a question by having the all in one place. What say you buddy @lovenature ?

4 Likes

I used the search function to find a good example picture. RG looking anything like the one on the right?

2 Likes

Me Buddy says I don’t know enough how. Sorry for thread jumping or what ever. Don’t like forums personally , just find stuff I can relate to and Maybe interject. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Good info I will look into how to be better.
Seriously I try. HELP ! LOL
Maybe one day my bud.

2 Likes

Me Too TY

2 Likes

WTF is Thread jumping anyways… I’ve heard the term but Really don’t get it.

2 Likes

How did you search and find that?
and Maybe…lol
Edit Smarty Pents !

2 Likes

WTF is Thread jumping anyways
Not a big deal really. Most people don’t seem to mind, me included. When a question from someone other than the original poster takes on a life of its own it often creates confusion as to what questions being answered and to whom they are speaking. Frequently see this in the troubleshooting threads where the original question becomes buried. Generally speaking it is usually people who have just recently joined. It’s not a major crime and it’s always addressed in the most friendly way possible. The main reason why I made the suggestion is that it gives you a home for all of your grow documentation, questions and a place to invite others to. It’s very helpful when you do have questions to have the entire grow history and any relevant information all together in one place that belongs to you. Absolutely do not take this the wrong way and not contribute to others journals and other threads. This is a very welcoming and helpful community. It’s just better for all when we can come by your place too​:smile::+1:.

5 Likes

I will look into how to be better
You’re doing fine I’m just trying to knock the training wheels off :face_with_peeking_eye:
How did you search and find that?
The magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner. I had to reword my search twice to find what I was looking for. Most answers can be found there. I hope I did okay explaining things. It’s okay to ask questions in someone else’s post. It’s also good form generally speaking to limit how much in any given thread and try to keep it relevant to the topic of the thread. The main idea is to keep the conversation easy to follow for stony folks.

3 Likes

Awesome explanation, very polite but to point, this here is what makes or break a place to hang a hat :+1:

3 Likes

Click on new topic

Takes you to this screen

You can create a new topic in basically any category but the grow journal category is technically where grow journals belong. It’s as simple as typing in the title of your journal or thread, selecting the category you want to put it in and then hitting create topic button at the bottom

5 Likes