Beans and Buds for breakfast, coffee is brewed

I have a meme like that, can’t post it here tho! “Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks your a xxxx”!

2 Likes

Goodmorning Brothers from another, great news on Sheba. They are delicate just like us. Hard to get a puppy to give you anything but Love. Interesting Jesus posts. The hills have eyes is in my thoughts someone’s always watching.

images - 2024-03-19T104737.586

FB_IMG_1567261719913
images - 2024-01-29T175036.735
@scotch2cubes Harriet is looking nicely

5 Likes

Thanks @Bunger64
started some light lst on her yesterday, start training her up right

1 Like

3 Likes

Princess chillin, hope everyone else is too this weekend

5 Likes

Too cool bro.

4 Likes

Excellent theres been a sighting, Happy Easter :hatching_chick: Brothers from another

6 Likes

Happy Easter kids!

6 Likes

Happy Easter all! Coffee good as usual today, on third cup, one more after that then switch to bud! Great day here, sun is shining, Canucks play at 12:30, so I can get my poop in a group and get cleaned up and Sheba walked before the puck drop!

Altho after the game I think I need to mow the lawn. Good thing turkey dinner was last night, lots of leftovers!

4 Likes

Goodmorning Brothers from another was hoping said there was trickery at hand, not sure about that. Hope you all found your lost eggs, oh the storys of the lost hard boiled egg getting discovered 6months later lol. Happy Pharming

4 Likes

Good morning bean crew

1 Like

Goodmorning Brothers from another, Happy Tuesday

2 Likes

Morning all, glad someone knows what day it is today! Not that it matters to me! Six Saturdays and a Sunday here!
Coffee is good, life is good!

5 Likes

Harriet this fine morning

4 Likes

a little wilty this morning. should have had a drink yesterday I think but I was pushing it an extra day just to see how sh’d do

after a light LST and a couple lower leaves trimmed.

I am nowhere near as good at training but I like the way the bud sites are lining up so far

4 Likes

Ironic, I wanted to wait until I finished my drain rack to water mine, but the bags felt to light, had to do it. Seeing yours I’m glad I did. I’m sure they ain’t hurt though.

3 Likes

Morn’n all

4 Likes

Goodmorning Brothers from another, maybe someday ill be surprised.

4 Likes

Happy Saturday Growmies

images - 2024-04-04T063940.330

3 Likes

Gave Harriet her first real trim

3 Likes