Beans and Buds for breakfast, coffee is brewed

My moms a bird watcher, me to but she doesn’t do IG So when they pop up i take still shots. Thought that little one was awesome

6 Likes

I became a bird watcher at a young age having 3 older siblings.

I’d watch mothers fried chicken disappear fast. Learned if ya wanted yhat other drumstick, be quicker.

2 Likes

Good morning grommies, slept in this morning. Coffee is brewing.

Moving slow this am. Smokem if ya gottem.

4 Likes

Lit and ready Brother Rooster goodmorning
Garden Sniper Today.

3 Likes

Morning Sugar Boo

3 Likes

Good morning gang. Good to see yous up and smokin again :farmer: :wrench:

3 Likes

Goodmorning Sleddog happy Humpday strange hump day fell on VALENTINES day this yr lol

3 Likes

Morning all! Gonna be a good one! Wife and I have been thinking of getting a new pup, and today we go look at a rescue! Don’t know if that means she comes home with us tonight or not, find out soon enough!
So I won’t be able to smoke until later. Unless I sneak out for one when the wife is getting ready!

6 Likes

Thats great Hump Day news. :grinning: good on yall for thinkin of a rescue.

May your day be special.
2 Likes

Thats great news, ours both were rescues. So they can come rescue us. Congratulations

2 Likes

Thanks @Mosca and @Bunger64 , been a long time since we’ve had a dog. These rescue dogs come from reserves in northern Manitoba, all puppies about 8 to 12 weeks old (some get older, but oldest I’ve seen on the site is 7 months old). So they haven’t been abused or mistreated, just too many unspayed and not denutted dogs running around making more!

Melon is an 10 week old shepherd-husky-bully mix (13.6 lb)

We’ll probably change her name if we get her tho. We get to trial her for a week before committing, that will give us a chance to see how she reacts to 13-month old grandson, who it turns out I will be doing Granddaddy Daycare for this summer! Get to teach 2 critters how to walk ad behave!

5 Likes

So I’m hit or miss keeping up with all the growmies here lol but when I opened up today who do you think I felt it was most appropriate based on The Bat :bat: Signal’ to dive into first???

I’ll work on getting caught up this afternoon brotha!! :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Oh geez I had a lot of “fun” up there. I wonder how far like Thompson or farrrr north

3 Likes

Did transplant Skywalker OG to final pot.

We have grown 5 bananas, all 4ft range, this one is no different. Her main cola is a double tie down, she has esse curviture to her spine evening the canopy out nicely.

Here is my 2nd oddity with an auto, Runtz, soil grown, harvested, dried, into groves. Pot was light as a loaf of bread, two rains, 7 days of 65 plus, its revegging, currently with about 5 inches of new growth, now back inside under the light.

Also trying another clone from cleaning undercarriage of banana.

3 Likes

Had to go to work in Winnipeg several times when I worked for the feds, longest stint was in January '97 when I spent 14 days working straight (server upgrades, consolidations, and email upgrade). Big blizzard going on, so for shits and giggles I convinced a couple of others “let’s go to Portage and Main!” It was 40 below and windy. We walked the 5 blocks as fast as we could, and looked for a cab for the ride back to the Delta, it was SOOOOOO cold! Got back to the hotel and crawled into bed with as many blankets on as possible. My legs were a mottled pink colour, and it took over an hour to get the proper colour and feeling back in them.

Young, dumb, and full of…stupid ideas!

5 Likes

Good morning grommies. Coffee is brewed and tasting on point.

4 Likes

morning Mosca…

3 Likes

Morning RoG, havent seen your ladies lately. How are they?

3 Likes

doing good…about 2 more weeks to harvest…

7 Likes

RoG, do you have something against ladies with their tips painted? :thinking:

That grow appears to be living in "perfect harmony",  not one leaf tip shows to have a painted toe nail.

Talk about being dialed in, i guess those resorvoir cleanings and routine maintance paying off.

Wow sir, beautiful scenery. Perfection!!!

3 Likes