Bama's Happy Little Grow

Very very nice.

Do they look done to you? I was just in the growroom and there are 4 Black Widow to cut and 1/2 of a Bruce Banner as best I Can tell…Making room in the drying room for them …

I still see a bunch of white hairs. I’d wait until those are all orange first.

1 Like

Harvest day for my Skittles and gelato! The trichomes are just the way i want them.

1 Like

First plant is complete. Zkittles. 576 grams of wet trimmed buds. I estimate I’ll bring 5.5 to 6 ounces from her. Based on all of my grows and how i like my bud it will lose approximately 70% of its pre dry weight.

On to the next one!

1 Like

First two plants are done.
Skittles and gelato.
Now there’s 2 wedding cakes to deal with.

The harvest is complete. All of the bud is removed from the stems and manicured. It is now hanging in the Hanging Basket Drying Rack Thingy (HeBDiRT).

I estimate that I will have approximately 39 ounces when done.

Zkittlez - 6 ounces
Gelato - 8 ounces
Wedding Cake #1 - 8 ounces
Wedding Cake #2 - 17 ounces

My best harvest ever.

Thank you to everyone that gave me a hand. I appreciate it.
I’ll update again once everything is dry.

@Low @JJ520 @RightAway @Bubbala @Retiredoldguy @ChittyChittyBangin @JimWantsToGrow

9 Likes

Wicked haul!

2 Likes

Fantastic Return…Good Work…really respectable numbers…Happy Growing

2 Likes

Nicely done congrats

1 Like

That’s a great haul @Bamarayne ! Happy :dash:

1 Like

Everything is now in jars and i have a final weight.
I started with a goal of drying to 30% of start weight. But i didn’t like that. So, i continued on to 25% of original weight. That came out perfect.
Then into cardboard boxes for 12 hours for an overnight sweat.
Then they went in the jars.

Zkittles - 6.16 ounces
Gelato - 6.71 ounces
Wedding Cake #1 - 6.32 ounces
Wedding Cake #2 - 15.35 ounces.

I don’t know why that second WC went Mutant on me but I’m hoping i can recreate that.

Over all not a bad harvest. It will only improve from here.

9 Likes

Well done Grow Bro!! Nice stash of Top Shelf Home Grow :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Very nice stash

1 Like

Thanks everyone. This was my first grow in my new grow room. There were a lot of firsts for me with a lot more to come.

I’ll be starting my next grow soon!

5 Likes

Congrats on the harvest nice work

2 Likes

Good Evening Growmie Bama…besides the size difference in WC2 did you notice other phenotype differences? You will fi nd that special pheno and to keep her bloodline (sapline?) is important…for instance plants that produce twice what the other does…thats sometimes a difference in phenotypes…its good to reproduce what works…cloning is something to consider in those special circumstances…awesome harvest, good job getting everything trimmed and put up …Happy Growing

She looked more like a sativa than the hybrid she was. There was a lot of the 3 leaf thing going on. I’ve also noticed that the flier is not nearly as potent as her sister. I kept them separated just to test that.

It was definitely a strange plant.

1 Like

I had 3 distinctly different blackwidow…taste, color and potency…almost like different strains …very common…thats the difference with clones…,…they are exactly the same…makes for consistency all the way thru the grow…same appetite, height, potency etc…just me thinkin out loud…Happy Growing

2 Likes