Autos-only Using Jacks 321 & 4/2

Update pictures on the ph situation, ph has been staying solid. Gonna check again tonight around watering time.
Still moving right along and ripening well!

6 Likes

Happy Easter crew!!

5 Likes

Back atchya gro bro :metal::beers::rabbit2:

2 Likes

Girls need to come down, I just need time lol. Very happy with the turn out of this run! Jacks never stops impressing me!

Have some exciting news, the twins made it! The two will make it over to the flower tent, the one will remain in the seedling tent till harvest! This will be an interesting run as I am running something I haven’t done in many years. Perlite and vermiculite in a growing container with one hole about one inch up. This will act as a reservoir while the vermiculite wicks moisture throughout the media. I kept the reservoir small to limit plant growth hopefully.
This will be a full grow under a single sf1000 evo.
Stay tuned guys! Let’s see what can be pulled off with the ultimate budget setup made for seedling!

11 Likes

I’m drooling…

3 Likes

Thanks brother! Thank jacks !

2 Likes

Sounds like a very cool challenge :sunglasses::metal::100:

2 Likes

Pluto cut is doing well :+1::100:

4 Likes

Holy crap… y’all are kill’n me!

4 Likes

12 Likes

Now thats what im talking about :rofl::beers::100:

3 Likes

7yORCExjS87Jk10xSU

1 Like

That looks beautiful! I just got my order of Coast of Maine Stonington Blend so i am going to be starting my next one soon here. I am kicking myself for not trying out coco this time. Its not too late… i can keep the COM in a cool dark place all summer…any suggestions?

2 Likes

SOAB!!!

Seeing that makes me understand why dogs wanna run and jump and roll around in the grass.

Friggen gorgeous!

3 Likes

Thats pretty interesting about the perlite and vermiculite mix. Just a small hole to get moisture through? How does this work?

3 Likes

Com grows some killer stuff! You won’t be disappointed. Just ask @ChittyChittyBangin

Sometimes you just gotta keep trying different things until you find that one that easiest and gives the best results for you.

5 Likes

Hahha! That’s very true!

What about dead animals? Why they do that crap? lol

1 Like

It’s always seemed to work well, it’s an easy form of hydro.

Water to runoff, get the waste water out and you can even plug the hole and fill it with water let it set a minute and then drain if needed with some of those other saltier nutes.

3 Likes

Stacked nicely there @Autos-only!

3 Likes

Absolutely brother im very impressed with both rdwc and coast of main and you definitely gotta keep trying different shit till you find your groove for sure, i think I’ve just found mine :metal::sunglasses::100:

7 Likes