Auto pot system

What’s the reviews about gogrow vs autopot vs octopots.

Personally I’ll stick with my autopots I haven’t looked into the octopots but I know gogrow are cheaper but people say autopot is a better setup system wise.
I’m already 8 trays in and two reservoirs so I won’t be changing plus my local guy is an autopot dealer so it works great for me ease of access to official parts type thing.
I really think it’s worth the price, personally I think they could charge more

2 Likes

I haven’t been on here in a long time and a lot has happened since this thread started but I came across it today and wanted to provide an update.

I got the AutoPot system for Christmas in 2020 and started growing in them in 21. Great system! Grows huge plants and since upgrading to a 25gallon reservoir I can leave the grow unattended for a two weeks at a time if needed. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes