Ask me anything!

Not so sure it’s gonna be trainable at this point. I did weigh down some of the stems as they grew…since cut the strings off as it was getting to thick inside and I didn’t want to loose the string inside the plant. Started by seed in October.

2 Likes

As for the flowering clock. No clue how long to flower, until the crystals turn a certain color is all I know.

2 Likes

I was thinking I would keep them on the same amount of natural light outside so they would be on the same hrs of sunlight,for when I move them outside :man_shrugging:
Any ideas?

1 Like

As long as daylight is more than 12 hours. That usually happens around the beginning of May. That’s when mother nature “flips” her lights for flowering.

1 Like

How far from the canopy do you keep LEDs ?
Lighting is 100w basic setup

2 Likes

Setup? Kind of lights? How far away are they now? What is the temp/humidity?
What stage are the plants in?

1 Like

Yeah towards the end you might want to pick you up one of these for your trichomes.

4 Likes

Simple 2x2 with 100w MarsHydro LED.
Light is currently 10" off top.
Plant is starting WK 7 of total life, roughly 3rd or 4th week of flower (I didn’t pay attention to when exactly it started preflower)

4 Likes

Hi,my seedlings are stretching,under nova led 300 grow light,that is 21" from plants,should I move them closer?
Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Do you have a photo of that light? Seems there are lot of lights out there with “Nova 300” in the name. Also a photo of the plant with the light in the same shot would be beneficial as well.

1 Like

First time grower, I have everything in place, seeds germinating, tent, fans, lights, monitors, soil, etc.

My question is how thick of a layer of starter soil should I put down on top of my hotter soil? I don’t want it to be too thick and not get the plant the nutrients it needs as soon as it needs em…

Thanks for any help!

2 Likes

Are you starting them in solo cups or extra small grow bags? What I do is the bottom 1/3rd is my super soil, the middle 1/3rd is a 50/50 mix of super soil and starter soil, then the top 1/3rd is the starter soil

2 Likes

2 Likes

You can try lowering it a few inches each day. Just watch for signs of light or heat stress. Wilting, burnt leaf edges, leaf curling, etc

1 Like

Okay,thanks for all your help :+1:

2 Likes

I got home the other day from a 3 day trip and when I arrived i found my plants as if they had been burnt… the leaves were curled and turni g brown. When i left they were a halthy green and robust! Help

2 Likes

Lights? Nutrients? Watering and feeding schedule? Why did you defoliate so many leaves and when? Soil?

3 Likes

I watered and left the light on a timer… when I left for my 2 day trip they were perfect…

2 Likes

It’s looks like your lights may have not gone off. Like they were cooked. What were you temps??

1 Like

That’s what i looks like to me… thx for the response

1 Like