Are these seedlings fine

@Jaysittinback @Bonjoyle @OGIncognito @Spiney_norman @dbrn32 @DEEPDIVERDAVE @Dman1969 @PhatPat @Oldguy last day of week two flower, previously my leaf were were yellowing so i made a strategy which looked like this
Yesterday i gave them a shot of epsom salts for mg, then day after tomorrow i will give them a shot of vegging tea in flower, how good would that be? Secondly, i read somewhere that N deficit in flowering increases terpene profile and thc content? How true is that, if anyone h

as experience of it?

1 Like

Thats worded wrong, at best. I did notice bloom nutes have less N.
The rest teas and stuff I dunno. Getting some stretxh! Some could use bending and tucking I think maybr

2 Likes

Heyyyy I learmed a bit about dressing and compost lately. Maybe you know. The nice thing about worm castings is theyre mild. The crappy thing is theyre mild.
3 or 5 gal soil with organic matter isnt much.
Im suggesting hotter more potent feeding. I know other poops are hot and I dont use them or know how to use them but whatever organic growers are using teas and dressings and -meals, I would follow.
I hope Im understanding it all, other’s input would be nice. Have a good day escobar

2 Likes

I’m in coco so I don’t use the teas. Sorry but I’m no help. :v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

@Jaysittinback @OGIncognito @Oldguy @Dman1969 @OGIncognito @Bonjoyle @dbrn32 @Spiney_norman Day 17 of flower, i am thinking out get small middle plant out of grow tent bcoz its health is not improving and if by any chance it hermied it can ruin whole crop, what others have to say about it?

3 Likes

Hey escobar. Captain’s discretion, again, sorry to be non-commital with another “to each their own” but I consider your tent over-full, I have extra space, and I like killing off plants that dont keep up. Some growmies would never kill a flowering plant. So you know my vote but other’s could have a solution.

4 Likes

@Jaysittinback @OGIncognito @Oldguy @Dman1969 @ChittyChittyBangin @PhatPat @Bonjoyle how is flower formation?

6 Likes

Lookin good growmie

4 Likes

Nice and spread out. Great job!

3 Likes

You got it Growin On Brother!!! :sunglasses::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Nice job buddy !!

3 Likes