Ahoy Mates! Climb aboard and sail along on Anne Bonny’s first indoor grow. 🏴‍☠️

do me a favor and post those pics on separate posts. Are they still flowering?

What we are looking for is new growth that looks like the pic below

the yellow line represents the cut line.

I think in the next node or so they will start to look more normal

2 Likes

1 Like

This is the one that was showing pre flower. I don’t see any additional flowers though.

3 Likes

I think that’s what throwing me off because there are already off shoots and not just a straight up stem like I"m used to seeing. Thanks @bob31 for the input.

@AnneBonny
Bob got you covered, I like your blue dream just like it is, but what I did at this stage is I just clipped the new growth off with my fingers…

I dont know which techniques are best I guess it is individual trial and error thing…

You are in good hands @bob31 knows his stuff :wink:

1 Like

@AnneBonny thats exactly right. I’m thinking maybe bump them to 18/6 lights until they look more normal. Then go back to 14/10 in a few weeks. To me they are still growing like branches and not like regular nodes like in the pic I posted. I think we are on the same page! Thanks @Ragnar

4 Likes

Oki doki, Switched the timer to 18/6 so we’ll see from here. Thanks Bob as always, appreciate the help.

5 Likes

ok kiddo, they’ll be fine! They just being misbehaving kids right now! LOL

3 Likes

Got home from work and MY SEEDS ARE HERE! Woo Hoo! I’m gonna be so tempted to soak a gold leaf since both my clones are sativa dominant. I will try to restrain myself.

7 Likes

My heart says do it but my brain knows you don’t have enough room!

4 Likes

I totally understand @AnneBonny. I just soaked 0ne Gold Leaf 1 Bubble gum 1 Chocolope
Already had 1 Blueberry Auto and 1 LowRyder Auto and 1 White Widow seedling…

So today we are waiting on the 2nd tent to arrive. Baahaaa. WHAT WAS I THINKING? :laughing::v::seedling::seedling:

7 Likes

Mine too @Bob31. The brain will win (I hope). My husband is already talking about cloning the clones. I was like…where would we put them? He’s talking about a building a veg box now. We’ll see…:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

uh oh. He got the bug too! @AnneBonny

4 Likes

Yeah , I know how it goes, that was originally meant to be to grow veggies in winter…:wink::wink::wink::wink:

8 Likes

@AnneBonny looks like an awesome grow so far. I’ll be following along. I had problems with 14/10 lighting as well… now they’re on a 24 cycle until they return to normal.

3 Likes

Hi @AnneBonny, I have left you a message in the BOM september contest this month just to kindly notice you to untag contender that you have tag earlier this month if you have the intention to vote this month, otherwise, your vote will not count :wink::v:

1 Like

Thanks @Niala for the heads up. Much appreciated sir.

1 Like

You’re welcome, and at your service “mon capitaine”

tumblr_nh0lt6xr8X1tf767po1_500

3 Likes

Update 9/23/17

I can’t believe it’s already been 13 days since I adopted these girls. They are growing like crazy. Watered and fed them today. I wasn’t sure if I should do plain ph’d water or not so may have just made a mistake but opted to feed. I haven’t had to water them since a week ago Friday which seemed long to me but I waited until the soil was dry when I put my finger in. Plus they looked fine so decided to listen to them.

Anyway…here are the stats:
Fed 3 tsp each of big bloom and grow big
Ph in 6.5
PPM in 1060 (I found the x10 @bob31)

PH out 6.5
PPM out 1730

Is it normal for the PPM out to be higher? I thought it would be lower coming out because shouldn’t the soil be picking up some of the “parts” so they can be fed to the plant. The only thing I could think of was I did slosh some of the mixture when I watered so I may have measured some of the liquid that didn’t go through the soil (but I wouldn’t think that would make higher it should have been about the same as going in right?) I don’t know why I am having such a hard time wrapping my head around this.

Here they are together:

Here it is the wild and crazy Blue Dream. She is all over the place. I actually found a great video on Youtube that covered everything from LST-ing and Super cropping to topping, fimming and monster cropping. It was awesome. So I opted to start a little super cropping on this crazy girl before she gets totally out of control.

And here is the laid back Grapefruit. She’s a shy girl compared to the BD but is also growing well.

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @Myfriendis410 @WillyJ @hillbilly103 @Patsbasement @MattyBear @DoomSack @MBgrower

14 Likes