AC Infinity Self Watering Fabric Pot Base

Grow #4 in the jars for the final lap. This was by far my most enjoyable & successful growing experience. A single plant. No stress/anxiety, no issues (that I’m aware of…), more gained experience & knowledge and of course more (hopefully) excellent stash.
Once again, thank you to all forum participants for your collective knowledge and willingness to chime in with advice, suggestions & support. In moments of question or doubt you all provide the needed assistance to ease my mind & spirit.
Thank you! I’m grateful!
This journey has netted about 4ozs - my best yield to date. I’m looking forward to enjoying the fruits of this session.
See you soon when the next fun begins… :potted_plant::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Looking very good! Here is a super easy way too burp your jars. Just run the little air pump for about 60 seconds per jar.
But Grove Bags rule, you may want to give them a try, no burping!

4 Likes

I looked into Grove Bags. I opted to stay with the jars for the simple reason I enjoy the burping & daily examination of curing progress.
A daily infusion of the sweet aroma throughout the room. Ahhh… :yum:

4 Likes

Try that little air pump if you like the smell. Every time I did this in the living room the wife would comment on the smell. Changes the air in the jar very quickly.

4 Likes

Congrats on your harvest!! @Willum

4 Likes

Thank you @GreggT !

4 Likes

Congrats on a successful grow and harvest! :partying_face:

Tag me on your next grow. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you @Twelve1! Will do! :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

The stickier the better. Unless you’re trying to roll a joint.

1 Like

Self watering systems for cannabis can be quite difficult, since the soil sometimes contains nutrients, which can cause nutrient burn.

That said, there are quite a few options for automatic watering systems. You can read all about it in our reservoir or drip system guide.

1 Like

This my third grow with AC 5 gal fabric pots. They are great for helping to keep from over watering. Here are the same Blue Dream plants going into 10 weeks. Plants grew so big I had to upgrade to a 2x4 tent after 4 weeks in a 2x2. I water every 2 days and feed once a week.

6 Likes

Looks great! Love Blue Dream for daily mood modification :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Welcome to the happy place @gsforsyth! Ur scrog looks choice! Keep up the great work growmie!

3 Likes

More photos of my two, 10 week old, Blue Dream plants in fabric pots. Had a calcium def which gave them yellow spots. Added cal-mag and new growth is looking green again. Love the smell in the morning.

7 Likes

Looking good in there!!

4 Likes

@Willum are you still using the self watering bases?

3 Likes

@ChittyChittyBangin at this time I do not have a Grow happening. My next session will begin mid August. At that time I will use the self-watering basins again.
I typically only grow a cple of plants at a time and the AC Infinity basins work great for my system.
Do you use them? :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@Willum not currently, but always looking for better ideas. I was reading up on your grows and they look great! It wouldnt work for my next project, but something to consider down the road.

5 Likes

@ChittyChittyBangin thanks! Just one of many tools. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Just curious if PH needs to be maintained if any bases have left over water by the following day? As I did check mine and the ph went from 6.2 back to 7.4 within 24 hours.

Just don’t want to ruin my big autos :sweat_smile:

4 Likes