A girl in a rush! What now? (Early flowering)

Looks like the sugar leaf in the background is starting to get a few dots of amber on it. Most of my leaves are now yellowing which is apparently normal as the plant focuses all its energy on bud production.

She’s getting pretty pungent.

4 Likes

Looking great! You still have tons of white pistils though, Lucy has almost all orange/brown at this point with the occasional white one still popping through here and there. I’m still tossing the timing around in my head a little bit, I was thinking of shutting the lights today - but I may wait one or two more days. Going to get the scope out later and take another good look.

1 Like

look at you go @Fiz nice lookin nugs u are offically hooked. fun isnt it. weather they are monsters or mutants we love them all the same…

2 Likes

I agree! I’m going to feel weird chopping Lucy down. At least for a little while!

I’m so hooked I have names for my new babies who are still seeds in a package. Oh well, you know how there’s crazy cat ladies? I’m a crazy plant lady.

2 Likes

I gave Lucy a pre-harvest haircut today, took a ton of leaves. She’s looking rather svelte now, and I’m going to decarb the leaves (lots have good trics on them) and hold them to add to butter making. I’ll add the popcorn buds to that. I can finally make my husband some brownies or something.

Before

After

Huge ass leaf pile

4 Likes

Wow! She looks Super! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! A trip to the hairdresser can do wonders for a girl…

4 Likes

Looks great… how do you decarb the leaves?? And so you decarb the whole pile ? Or just the one with true homes on them ?

1 Like

I’ll bake them once they’ve dried. Likely I’ll take out the “nonproductive” ones. Most of these have a bunch of trichomes on the underside though, some both sides. I’ll use them for something, probably butter (with buds from the grow). I made some OK butter using ABV weed, this will likely be better.

2 Likes

i have my poke’ , i transplanted her to coco in a last ditch effort. fingers crossed.

1 Like

1/17/22 Day 70 - This was the day I planned to harvest. Well, the best laid plans of mice and men…

When I went in to see her this morning, I could smell her in the hall. Through the bedroom door, through the tent, through her overpowered filter system. MUCH more than before, and before was pretty whiff! So upon opening the tent - damn! I also saw that her buds had swollen noticeably. Sounds like this may be her last hurrah as she finishes up. So… I’ll let her. Loupe reveals still mostly cloudy, which a smattering of both clear and cloudy. They are bulging like little balloons now - no more flat tops.

So after racing like crazy to get to this point, she has decided to slow down and stroll to the finish line. Though at 70 days, she is just entering her “expected” maturity time frame. I think I’ll go smoke a bowl and chill.

5 Likes

1/18/22 Day 71 - She’s just doing her smelly little thing, buds continue to swell. She was extremely light this morning at 6.2 lbs, so I gave her a nice drink of pHed water. Tucked her back into the tent. I believe I’m going to change her lights today - lights out at 9 PM, on at 9 AM. This might help persuade her to move along, or not - but I don’t think it will hurt her.

9 Likes

Beautiful! Great job! :clap::blush:

1 Like

absolutely amazing job. u killin it now @Fiz

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

Thank you very much!

Beautiful girl :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1/19/22 Day 72 - Did a huge glamor shot series this morning and spent time with the scope. Today is her first day under 12/12. I saw that the temperature dropped to 64 overnight, which is fine with me. I was worried that with six extra hours of dark, it might get too cold. She used a pretty good amount of water overnight, .8 lb. The smell makes your eyes (and your mouth!) water. Go, Lucy!

![20220119_104709|236x500](upload://191qJ7fMO2jJd7QDmNwnWVI7r0Z.jpe

6 Likes

Fantastic! I love her showing off with all that purple! You are doing great! :+1:

1 Like