6 Plant California Organic Outdoor Legal Grow - 5 thirty gallon fabric bags, one 1/2 wine barrel

@Big123 thanks! I tried to do that this year with 2 plants and I ended up putting them out too early. I don’t have the fence height to grow trees but I have a good southern exposure and a much milder climate than Sacto.

1 Like

I have 65 gallon grow bags for next year, and :100: gallon one…

3 Likes

@Big123 you sir, are an animal. I salute you with a 7 bong-hit salute.

Sour Diesel is fantastic out here! If you haven’t already, you might try one…

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410, May have to try Sour Diesel in 2019 grow, I already have the 2018 line-up written, thank you

1 Like

I just put another seed in distilled water today.

you’re the animal!

1 Like

Lol

7 Likes

Ordered this for next year’s crop.

5 Likes

@Big123 that’s the stuff I was telling you about. Technically all natural. But my garden shop warned me that the only way to keep the bugs off is to use a net. They’re not expensive and nearly 100% effective. Might slow down air flow though…

1 Like

I’m flirting with net idea…

1 Like

I broke down and bought some. They’re pretty sheer and you could plan for more direct sunlight because they are white. I’ll either avoid flower in the fall for indoor plants or use nets.

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971, I will, certainly tag you in it!

1 Like

@Big123 That would be great brother I would love to see a 100 gal scrog grow you’ll need two acres using my calculations hahahahhaha
But seriously please tag me when you do
I would love to live in a state with long growing seasons
We have a short window to outdoor grow in the NE
It’s long enough but not for growing huge trees lol

4 Likes

Gold Leaf - mini LST poster child, needs more trimming.

11 Likes

@Big123, how’s it smell?

I’m happy that in 4 months from seed, outdoors, averaging around 5 hours direct sunlight and the rest indirect, I pulled over 7 ounces of dried bud from one gold Leaf plant, it smells pungent, different than Chronic Widow or AK-47 auto, was told the whole house reeks by independent observer…

3 Likes

Good to hear: my Gold Leaf harvested early because it finished early and the aroma suffered. I have 2 more in veg so I can avoid THAT problem (and screw up in an entirely new and exciting way haha).

1 Like

No Gold Leaf smoked yet, the Chronic Widow and AK-47 auto have received glowing feedback…:cookie::lollipop::icecream::bacon::corn::peach:

I left a few popcorn buds on the Gold Leaf plant just to watch it finish more, easily had 90% brown hairs and cloudy :partly_sunny: trichomes when I harvested lion’s share…

Will let you know how it does the job once it’s cured.

2 Likes

I broke open a dried Gold Leaf flower cluster and it had a good smell, slightly piny. The clusters are dense, and crystally

1 Like