4th Grow 2-Gold Leaf, 5-Bubble Gum clones and 4- White Widow Auto

@MAXHeadRoom with out being to specific, I’m working for a delivery company. In a couple more weeks I could drive that way. I have some other things to do in that town anyways.

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed response and link to your build thread. It’s nice to see these Samsung Quantum Boards giving such amazing results! I literally just returned my Kind LED L300 and ordered the 135W QB Kit for my tiny little grow space (20"x36"x62").

I’ll be watching :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That was a good decision. You will be happy with that light :sunglasses::us:

3 Likes

I actually ended up canceling the order for the 135W kit and got the 260W kit. I figured going a little overkill with the ability to dim would be better than going a little shy and having no where to go from there.

2 Likes

Good thinking @Mr.Indica :wink: I have that kit and love it

1 Like

HLG has the QB304 panels on sale right now, $65.00 a board.

1 Like

@MAXHeadRoom @dbrn32 Question. If I purchase 4 of these at 5000 K with a dimming meanwell driver. Use the 5000k for veg and then when I go to 12/12 dim down to 3000k for flower, I use same tent for veg and flower. What is your thinking, these come with heat sink already attached , just need driver and ready to go. ?
https://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Attached-Heatsink-Horticulture-Lighting/dp/B07DSLN43V/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1536233648&sr=8-2&keywords=HLG+304+quantum+board

1 Like

@MAXHeadRoom @dbrn32 Another question, 50 watts per sq ft of canopy is like the rule of thumb, if I dim them down to 3000 K am I reducing my 50 watts per sq ft in flower or do I add another light? How does that work? I know this is the best way to go, just need some more knowledge on the Kelvins and wattage. I cannot do two tents one for veg and one for flower, I have both tents going perpetual grow and don’t move nothing. I guess my main question is, is this what everyone is doing with the dimmers? 5000 k for veg, then dim down to 3000 k for flower?

1 Like

Very nice grow. Hope if you decide to have surgery , God speed your health back. Growing weed adds years to your life, like having a cat, you can hear them purrr.

1 Like

@zparkie2

If you order 5000k boards they’ll always be 5000k boards even if you dim them. I know 5000k is more of a veg light that you’ll need to add a lower spectrum color light to get most out of flowering. Just my 2 cents but the other guys you tagged will agree with me.

2 Likes

@Onlythebest79 has correct answer. Dimming doesn’t really change the color temp, just the power level.

Those aren’t authentic hlg boards either btw. They may work fine, but thought I’d let you know.

2 Likes

Okay thank you

2 Likes

@BIGE are you the person that makes cana capsules?

Grow update

Grow room

These buds are so frosty and they still have at least 3 weeks to go!!!

Frosty goodness

Sat%20Sep%2008%2011-53-37

Sat%20Sep%2008%2011-54-53

Sat%20Sep%2008%2011-55-43

My health is worse then I thought. I have 3 tumors in my liver that are inoperable. 50% of my liver is not functioning and the other half is enlarged. So surgery is not an option. This probably will be my last grow. I really don’t have the strength to do this anymore.

It was really fun learning how to grow and meeting all you wonderful people. And learning how to build these lights and helping others to build there own.
Best wishes to everyone.

@Donaldj @Viktor7 @Sirsmokes @TxGrowman @Nug-bug @raustin @Onlythebest79 @Daddy @Laurap @FloridaSon

10 Likes

@Zombo @BIGE @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Budtastic @Bogleg @peachfuzz @dbrn32 @crazyots @Usmcjojo

6 Likes

They look awesome and very healthy

This was added after I got home and really took a look at what you said.
Wow I did not read what you wrote and it did not sink in till I just reread it. We were all put here for a reason and that higher knows when to bring us home. You had said in one of your post that you are going to take whatever it is in store and deal with it. Well I say show us 10 plus more grows before and if he calls you and your numbe. Which I can promise you with all the evil and good in this world that is all what we have in common is death there is more but death is the one we all share. Someone’s time is a little longer than others but for sure we will all pay that ticket price no matter the cost. Please I’m asking you as long as you are breathing and have the energy to share this hobby and plant. Please keep growing as a lot of my growing and knowledge came from you and how you grew. So let the last grow be that grow and not this one. We all love you and wish you the best but as long as you have strength please keep blessing us with your knowledge. You will forever live When that time comes from this community as you are valued by me for sure. I don’t even know you personally but I feel like I’ve known you for years. May he bring you the peace and energy you need to fight this battle and continue on.

RM aka onlythebest79

4 Likes

I can’t bring myself to hit the like button this time.

I’m sorry for the news. Everything is in God’s hands now since the doctors can’t do anything for you anymore. I can’t fathom the emotions you are going through.

I think what saddens me the most is to see resignation in your words. Again, I don’t know your daily struggles, but it ain’t over til it’s over, Brother. Please don’t feel I am judging, only trying to encourage.

I want you to know I feel blessed to have had the little interaction with you that I have. It’s a shame we don’t have the chance to know each other better.

I’m saying my goodbye because you make it sound like you may be done here. I respect that choice, but I truly hope you will return if our Father works a change in your health.

I know you are willing to accept the coming of the end, but know that I won’t give up my hope until you are gone. My prayers still rise with you and your family in them.

Should I not get to speak with you again, Brother, I look forward to finally meeting you on the other side. Until that day…

Peace to you, Brother.

7 Likes

Thank you for everything. I hope your at peace with everything. You will be missed.

4 Likes

Once again, All Hail The Tricome King. Those are some beautiful looking plants.

Sorry to hear about your Scans results and that there is no surgical treatment available for it. How many rounds of chemo have you had ? They might also have something that available in the near future that is not available today.

Enjoy what your days have to the fullest extent. May Love and peace be with you always brother !

Jerry :us::man_farmer:

7 Likes

Looking good brother!

Wondering if you haven’t touched base with @Covertgrower. I’d like to take a little road trip in the future.

4 Likes