4th Grow 2-Gold Leaf, 5-Bubble Gum clones and 4- White Widow Auto

Those trichs are incredible. Bet that will be some potent weed.:bangbang: :us:

2 Likes

Gorgeous as always Max! Hope you’re doing well as possible buddy.

2 Likes

Hello Max @MAXHeadRoom Sorry I been MIA. I got a 2nd cancer now it’s killing me. I been fighting and been keened down.
I am getting better and will type more ad I bet better…
I love you max hope all been better for you.

5 Likes

@crazyots I am so sorry to here that. If there is anything I can do let me know. we are closer then you think. I know I can help in some way.

2 Likes

@raustin Congrads on your BOM win. Have you won before

1 Like

I won?! Really? No, I’ve never won before.

Well you have the most votes and it closes tonight, So unless things change you won. @raustin

2 Likes

Yay, I won!!:star_struck:

5 Likes

what seeds are you going to get @raustin

1 Like

I have no idea. There are so many I want.

Get the ones I want then!

3 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom I am like some kid… Wednesday!

2 Likes

Sorry for the slow reply. Am having a hell of a time with my psych meds. The side effects are horrific and I am not functioning well now. Even driving is hard now.

I am a definite proponent of cannabis but there are some limits to all things. While doing counseling, I am realizing that some of my problems are not going to be treated with it. I need medications that I have never really had to deal with in my work in medicine. Kind of scary for me, I am used to knowing what is going to happen with the medicine.

I am just starting to realize that growing keeps me much calmer and not as depressed. I am planning on starting my free seeds, Afghan fem, in about a week or two.

Take care. Prayers. Jerry :us::man_farmer:

3 Likes

Congrats on BOM ! I know what you mean by so many, there are at least three more strains that I want. I still have a big inventory of seeds so I am going to use those up first.

I gifted a couple to my friend that I gave the other seeds to. Those seeds got him 12 huge plants and he got over a lb from each of them. The money from selling the harvest, got him out of debt and allowed him to get a better car. Was glad to help him.
If ya can’t help friends. . .

Again, Congrats on the win. Jerry :us: :man_farmer:

5 Likes

Thanks, @TxGrowman. What a nice story about free seeds.

1 Like

That sucks about the meds, but there’s no reason to live with the pain if you don’t have to. Despite all the new hype, cannabis just can’t fix everything! Still my first goto.

I love that forest of trichomes!

1 Like

Max, Give me a call when your ready… I am in town all day.

1 Like

I am drooling over my keyboard looking at those. You give those trichomes a hell of a look ! Beautiful brother ! Take Care Jerry :us: :man_farmer:

2 Likes

@FloridaSon How’s it been going brother? I just came to the same conclusion about Cannabis and Depression/Anxiety, “cannabis just can’t fix everything.”

Cannabis was doing a great job in keeping my symptoms mostly to well controlled however, the disease in my head remained doing it’s level best to screw me up. I had a hard time getting used to the medications side effects, and still do not love them but the medicine seems to be helping. I have recommended counseling for a lot of my patients in the past but never thought I would need it. It is helping a great deal. I still use cannabis (Love that Skywalker ! ) and when I don’t, it seems like it is not as vital that I use it daily. I have skipped several days of smoking anything. I do not notice as much of a difference when taking the medication.

I’ve been out of touch for a while, are you actively growing now? I am going to start on my Afghan fem soon, so I can get something to get me sleeping better. I also have Northern Lights and GDP waiting in the wings to get a shot at the main stage ! lol Afghan is supposed to stay short so it will be perfect in my Grow Box.

I haven’t been growing and I kind of miss talking with everyone. Have a great day. Jerry :us::sunglasses:
(Have to stay under cover now, I’m not growing.)

3 Likes

Max how are things? I am free today if you like to stop over. Give me a call.

1 Like