4204life's Grow Book

I’m a little late but I’ll still smoke to that! Congrats growmie! :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::boom::boom: I think your pets want to celebrate to lol jk.

3 Likes

The Durban clone weighed in exactly at 3.5oz. Didnt expect that much with the short veg. No complaints here.

4 Likes

Out of the 2 Gdp, one is struggling a bit. Alot smaller and rust spots all over the fan leaves. Wasnt sure if it was gonna pull through so I dropped 3 more seeds in case. Lol
They are 19 days from sprout and I think they are going into flower mode. :expressionless:
We will see how they look in a fews days.

5 Likes

what do you think that rust is from on the gdp brudda? have you fed any calmag?

1 Like

Man I have no clue. I have fed them the same. Still using ff trio w/calmag. I have been careful not to splash nute water on them when watering. They are 3 weeks and went into flower. Lol
Not sure if the tiny one is even worth keeping.

1 Like

Looks like it’s on the older growth. Almost like it’s hungry? The other ladies look beautiful. Is that soil or coco?

1 Like

Im sure I will ride it out and see what happens. Dont have another plant big enough to take her space in the flower tent. I just use organic pro mix from home depot and mix in some perlite.
My water is ph perfect out of the tap, so I never check ph, will sometimes check ppm but I’m just kinda on a routine of feed, water,feed,water. Some plants like the routine more than others. :rofl:
No worries here. I have 2 more that just broke soil and waiting on 1 more.

2 Likes

I understand that brother yeah some of these ladies are a little higher maintenance than others. lol!

2 Likes

So the gdp’s started flowering at 3 weeks. Moved them to flower tent on 12/12 with the others.

Veg tent looks empty now. Have a durban clone and 3 more gdp autos, 2 of them have sprouted.
Happy growing growmies!

4 Likes

What’s up growmies!
Veg tent going w/ a Durban clone and
3 Gdp autos.

Flower tent filling up slowly.
The 2 in front are the Gdp autos that decided to flower at 3 weeks. :pensive:
Back right is a Durban clone. 3 weeks of flower.
Back left is Stardawg corey. 4 weeks of flower. This plant isn’t happy w/ anything. :rofl:

6 Likes

What’s up all! Veg tent is filling up. The Durban clone has really filled out since the last post. Got the 3 more Gdp autos moved into final home and growing. I swear one looks like its going into flower mode early just like the last ones. Starting to think I stress the autos a bit much. :rofl:
About time to trim up the Durban and cut some more clones.

Will get pics of flower tent tonight at lights on.
Toke it up growmies!

6 Likes

Flower tent in action.
Plants are 3, 5, & 6 weeks into flower.

7 Likes

Girls are looking good

2 Likes

Thank you @Lostgirl
My autos flowered at 3 weeks. Planted 3 more. One of them went into flower at 3 weeks too. Im stressing out the autos apparently. Lol

2 Likes

They’re definitely delicate. I always stress one to two out and they turn into midgets

2 Likes

All the gdp autos are all in flower. Filled up tent in a hurry. Hopefully I will start chopping in a few weeks.
Now I have,
1 at 7 weeks
1 at 6 weeks
1 at 4 weeks
1 at 2 weeks
2 at 1 week.
Or real close. Lol, Stopped taking notes a couple grows ago.

Veg tent now sitting with my durban bush.

Time to trim her up and cut some clones.
Toke it up people!!

5 Likes

Stunning work in all the tents Growmie :fire::evergreen_tree::fire::evergreen_tree::fire::evergreen_tree::fire:
That Durban looks like it’s going to be a beast in flower :muscle::muscle::muscle::+1:

2 Likes

Appreciate it! @DoneDeal

2 Likes

Cut 6 clones off my durban bush.
We will see how many root.

Flower tent coming right along. A couple plants are getting close. :grin:
Stardawg corey is 8 weeks
Durban is 7.
Seems like 10 weeks has been a pretty good average last few grows.

Gdp is coming along nicely!

7 Likes

Wooo weee look at them trees!!! How’d you get fire to look so frosty :cold_face::fire::evergreen_tree::cold_face::fire::evergreen_tree::cold_face::fire::evergreen_tree::cold_face::fire::evergreen_tree::cold_face::fire::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes